This is our fully-optioned, flagship Caribbean 49 package.
Note: Photo's show of C47 for illustration purposes only. Pricing is preliminary and subject to change.
Available For Sale Now, with her marina berth already on reserve, in anticipation...
Inspection of identical sistership, will excite and surprise the genuine buyer.
The list of options included with our most popular C49 package is both comprehensive and well-considered;
Try this list of inclusions for real, luxury cruising value....
* Reverse Cycle Air-Con to Saloon, Cabins & Flybridge
* Twin Cummins (QSM11)715hp Turbo Diesel Shaftdrives with digital engine diagnostics & digital read-outs.
* Multiple U-Tec Refrigerator / Freezer Units
* Generator 13.5kva with sound shield
* Luxury Galley including Fisher & Paykel Dishwasher (Drawer)
* Washer / Dryer Combo
* Owner Stateroom with LCD TV, DVD & Private En-Suite
* Port-Side Guest double Cabin,
* Starboard-Side Guest Bunk Cabin
* Main Bathroom with toilet & spacious shower
* Fully Enclosed Flybridge with fridge,
* Bedding Package incl: Cushions, Quilted Bedspread
* Interior Soft Furnishing Package
* GalleyWare Package
* Galley Enrichment Package
* Linen Package
* Bow and Stern Thruster by SidePower with Joystick
* 30hp Mercury 4-stroke Outboard
* ADC 350kg Remote Davit
* 4 x LCD Stereo TV's with remote, DVD
* Twin x Raymarine e127 Navigation Systems (Radar, GPS, Echo Sounder, & Auto-Pilot)
* Raymarine Cameras x 4
* Foxtel Satelitte TV
* Desalination by Horizon
* Game Poles by Reelax
* Deluxe Helm & Companion Seats
* Reelax Game Poles
* S/S BBQ
* Safety Pack
* 12 months Victorian Registration
* Berth Available @ St Kilda Marina (subject to payment of annual rental)
For more information about this vessel or to arrange an inspection, please call or visit our Boat Sales Office at our two on-water locations; Elwood and Wyndham Harbour. Both bayside locations are only a short cruise from Melbourne CBD by car or boat!
Now is the ideal time to get on the water sharing quality time with family and friends because after all, boating is a lifestyle and life is too short. Our goal is to make you feel relaxed and re-connected.
Our Boat Sales and Service Centre teams believe it is essential that your time spent on the water is both complete and pleasurable. We are an industry "Accredited Dealer/Broker" so you can trust us to take care of 'everything boating' for you.
We specialise in:
o Boat Sales (New and Used)
o Boat Service
o Boat Repairs & Customisations
o Boat Washing
o Fuel Sales (ULP & Diesel)
Read our award winning, best selling books!
o Over 360 pages including colour photos
o Expert tips from an industry insider
o 30+ years of boating experience to share
o Advice & tips that SAVE you $'000s
o Nearest fuel docks and service points
o Port Phillip, Melbourne CBD and Rivers
o Western Port, Gippsland Lakes
o Bellarine and Mornington Peninsula's
o West Coast & Wilsons Prom
o Inland Waterways, Lakes and Rivers
o Interviews with boaties who share experiences and their secrets!
o Boating Industry Association (BIA) award winner - iTunes No 5. Top Charts
To purchase a copy of these books, Google search either:
Honey, lets buy a BOAT! or Honey, lets go BOATING!
So what is "Honey, let's buy a BOAT!"?
Boat Ownership - Everything you wanted to know about buying (and selling) a recreational powerboat but didn't know who to ask.
The only 'How to' book in Australia which you can get answers and share with the family. Ideal for both boat buyers and sellers
You can also read our latest book, "Honey, let's go BOATING!"
o 101-bucket list of boating destinations (Victorian edition)
o 101 Victorian boating destinations explained
o 800 pages of history, background and photo's
o Coffee shops and restaurants
o Supermarkets and boat ramps
Visit us at our two bayside locations - Elwood or Wyndham Harbour.