|### CUSTOM ORDER NOW - BASE PACKAGES STARTING FROM $125,152 (EX BRISBANE SHOWROOM) ###
**This boat is not in stock - it is to show what can be ordered, for details of currently stocked boats please check out our other listings or contact us today. **
ALL NEW DESIGN
Featuring a hull-up transformation, the 22 MXZ is bolder than ever with a brand new design.
WAKE AND WAVE MACHINE
A new level of intensity and performance.
MAXIMIZE FAMILY TIME
The MXZ is maximized for every adventure, offering the best in surfing & wakeboarding.
BIGGER WAKES AND WAVES
Across-the-board advancements in engineering and design bring a new level of intensity and performance to the all-new 22 & 24 MXZ, delivering epic wakes and phenomenal surf waves.
Hand crafted in the AUS, built to exceed expectations.
THE TRUTH IS ON THE WATER
Get you or your family out on the water. Schedule a test drive to see why Malibu is the industry leader and innovator.
Fuel storage capacity: 182 Litres
Max. People: 15
Std towing weight-dry (approx): 3100kg
* Malibu 7 inch Touch Screen Command with custom throttle profiles, stereo controls, service reminders and more.
* 12 inch high resolution IPS touch screen featuring Ballast monitoring, GPS cruise, Power wedge & Surfgate controls, and more.
* Push button to start (keyless)
* "Walk Thru" to 4 Seater Open Bow Design
* Malibu stereo system with amplifier and 6 wet sounds speakers, bluetooth conectivity and auxillary inputs. (USB & 3.5mm).
* 100% fibreglass construction utilising FibECS
* "In laminate" acoustic insulation (Malibu sound suppression layer)
* FORD 6.2 litre "410 Monsoon" EFI marine V8 engine with closed cooling and 5 Year warranty
* Livorsi throttle/shifter
* Sea Strainer raw water inlet filter
* Illusion G3.5 wake tower inc Malibu bimini top, a pair of "swing in" combo board racks and quick release latching system
* HI FLO MLS Mid ship ballast tank (257 litres)
* HI FLO MLS Rear ballast "L tanks" (Total 364 litres)
* Optional HI FLO MLS Bow ballast tank (197 litres)
* Speed (cruise) control - Paddle wheel and Zero Off GPS
* Custom rider "pre sets" for ballast, speed control, Power Wedge and Surfgate (if fitted)
* Dual auto bilge pumps, Bilge blower, Navigation lights and Horn
* LED courtesy lights
* Tilt helm rack and pinion steering with adjustable rudder
* Stainless steel steering components
* Leather wrapped "Isotta" sports steering wheel
* Full fibreglass floor with "Snap Out" Aquamat Tuffed cockpit carpet insert with logo
* Exclusive mildew resistant, UV stabilised vinyl interior with PERMABLOK3® and SILVERGUARD® technology
* Interiors French stitched using 100% PTFE totally UV and weather resistant thread"
* Triple density "Tri-Ply" vented foam cushioning
* Anodised billet aluminium grab handles throughout
* Bow in fill cushion
* Bow walk-thru wind block
* Adjustable swivel drivers seat with SS seat slides, flip-up bolster & embroidered logo
* Rear facing "Wakeview" flip up seat cushion (port side only)
* Veralex tempered glass windscreen with illuminated model designator and bow access door
* PTM high definition 100 degree wideview mirror with fold down windshield mount
* Lockable glovebox with light, USB, 12V DC Outlet and anodised billet aluminium
* 1 1/8th stainless prop shaft with cutless shaft bearings
* 15 X 15.75 4 blade CNC cut and tuned nibral prop
* Dripless water cooled shaft seal
* LED illuminated storage areas
* Removable Fibreglass swim platform with "sea deck" mat and stainless steel brackets
* Anodised billet aluminium transom ski tow/handle
* Dual "flip up" petrol fillers
* Stainless rub rails
* Rubbish bin
* 3 Pair of stainless steel pull up cleats
* Oversized stainless cup holders
* 3D MALIBU and WAKESETTER emblems
* Transom staging seats
* Flush kit - Stainless steel - external access
* Premium extra heavy duty maintenance free marine battery with isolator switch
STANDARD TRAILER FEATURES:
* Full Hot Dip Galvanised custom fitted tandem Easytow trailer
* 15" Alloy 'Malibu' branded wheels
* Dexter electro-hydraulic 4 wheel disc "break-away" brakes (In car controller required)
* Heavy Duty 30amp 12 pin flat electrical plug (12 pin car socket required)
* High quality waterproof LED lighting
* 4 way bearer system
* Full width guards with carpeted in fills
* 'Spinner' Guide Poles
* Rear trolley wheels
* Exclusive pivoting swing away draw bar
* Premium jockey wheel and winch
* Round guards with valance
* Boat buckle tie downs
Base packages starting from $125,152 ex Brisbane Showroom (NS Marine), including Indmar Monsoon 410 Marine Engine, Easytow Boat Trailer, standard boat, motor, and trailer features (options are extra), freight & transportation costs from factory, pre-delivery charges including Queensland Boat & Trailer Registrations. For further details on this boat and options to suit your needs contact us today, we are happy to help.
Northside Marine has been part of the Queensland boating lifestyle for over fifty years. We are truly "Your boating partners for life!". Northside Marine have the best brands in all things boating, at great prices. We also have the convenience of a fully air conditioned chandlery, ski & wake wonderland; modern state of the art servicing facility; as well as a 40 vehicle car park with trailer access. At Northside Marine we can also arrange finance and insurance for your purchase; and we can have your new boat, used boat or marine craft shipped to your location. If you would like to find out how we can assist you, please contact us, we are happy to help.
### Celebrating 50 Great Years: 1965-2015 ###
Queensland Malibu/Axis Sales & Service
Ph: 07 32658042
Em: dannyj@nsmarine. Com. Au
Web: www. Nsmarine. Com. Au
Add: Northside Marine - 2294 Sandgate Road, Boondall, Brisbane, QLD, 4034.
Opening Hours: Mon-Fri: 8.30am to 5pm; Sat: 8.30am to 4pm; Sun/Pub Hols: Closed.
* All information, specifications, and sale prices are subject to change without notice. Photos are a representation of the boat only, and may include options not included as standard. For the latest information please contact us for details. Video is a US Production and may differ in price and features to Australian Built Malibu's.