Brief Technical Specification
42 Meters Steel Twin Screw Diesel Motoryacht
1. Main Characteristics
Length Over All : 42,50 meters
Length Water Line : 42,20 meters approx.
Moulded Breadth : 9,00 meters
Maximum Draft : 2,60 meters approx.
Full Load Displacement : 430 Tons approx.
Light Displacement : 350 Tons
Maximum Speed at light
displacement : 16.5 Knots
Range : 4.000 miles approx. At 11 knots speed
Fuel Oil Capacity : 75.000 Litres
Fresh Water Capacity : 14.000 Litres
Guests cabins : 1 Owner’s suite
2 Double bed cabins
2 twin bed cabins
Crew cabins : 1 Captain’s cabin
3 twin bed cabins
The Yacht is built according to Lloyd’s Register of Shipping
- Hull form displacement type with straight stem, moderate dead rise at midship
section, ample clearance for propellers aft.
- High tensile steel AH 36 hull.
- Light aluminium alloy 5083 H321/H 111 superstructures
Double bottom tanks for fuel oil, freshwater, water ballast, sewage water,
clean oil, dirty oil and sludge.
- Engine and machinery foundations of ample strength and stiffness.
- Two double plate semi-compensated rudders, spade type
- Electro-hydraulic steering gear.
- Main deck, bridge deck and sun deck planked with teak wood.
- Two galvanized fully balanced anchors.
- Two bulwark doors on main deck corridors (1 Portside and 1 Starboard side).
- Fixed portholes and windows of special marine execution in hull and
4. General arrangement
- Integrated swim platform and stairways aft to main deck.
- Watertight transom door to tender garage, hydraulically operated.
- Tender garage with a telescopic hydraulic travelling lift for the tender.
- Engine room.
- Two double bedded guests’ staterooms with nightstands, sofa with side
cabinets, dressing. Bathroom with sink in built-in furniture, toilet, bidet and
- Two twin bedded guests staterooms with nightstand, sofa, wardrobe,
additional pulman bed. Bathroom with sink in built-in furniture, toilet, bidet and
- Central guests hall with minibar, storage for linen and stairway up to main
- Crew mess with dining area with table, no. 3 chairs and L-shaped settee. Sink,
cooking plates, extraction hood, combo microwave oven, dish-washer, trashcompactor,
refrigerators and freezers, TV and hi-fi system.
Laundry with sink, n°2 washers and n°2 dryers.
- Cold store rooms.
- Captain’s cabin with two beds, desk, wardrobes and bathroom with separate
- N° 3 double crew cabins, each with two beds, wardrobe and bathroom, with
- Outside deck area with two bulwark doors, for stern gangway and for the
stairways to the swimming platform.
- External seating area astern, with built-in sofa, two three-seats loose sofas,
two coffee tables.
- Emergency escape from engine room and tender garage.
- Technical area.
- Outside stairway up to bridge deck.
- Main deck saloon, with two sofas, four armchairs, rectangular coffee table, two
side tables. Side furniture on the port side equipped with no. 2 refrigerators,
no. 2 wine-cellars, no. 1 ice-maker. Storage furniture on the starboard side.
Technical areas on starboard and port side. Storage furniture behind the aft
sofa and partition furniture with no. 2 TV’s inside (with high-low mechanism)
and bookshelves between the main salon and the dining area.
- Dining room with rectangular dining table with marble top and dining chairs for
no. 12 people.
- Main central hall with staircase up to the Bridge Deck and down to the Lower
Deck. Flooring in mahogany wood with marble inlay. Guest door to external
side passage on the starboard side, door to the day toilet, two storages, door
to the Owner’s Suite.
- Powder room in the corridor starboard side, wi
th washbasin in built-in furniture
Main galley on the port side with working top covered in Corian, two sinks,
cupboards, refrigerators and freezer, no. 2 ovens, no. 2 dish-washers, cooking
plates, trash compactor and dumb-waiter connected with the bridge deck
- Crew stairway, down to crew quarters, up to bridge deck and Crew door to the
port external side passage.
- Owner’s Suite forward, with double bed, nightstands, sofa with side cabinets
on the starboard side, mini-bar inside the starboard furniture, desk with chair
on port side, two dressings, two bathrooms with toilets, bidets, washbasins in
built-in furniture and connecting shower.
- Forward emergency escape for the Crew, technical area, anchor winches and
- Aft external sunbathing area with n°4 sun loungers and no. 3 coffee tables.
- Zodiac Rescue Boat with dedicated electro-hydraulic crane.
- Outside stairways up to Sun Deck.
- Outside stairways down to Main Deck.
- Outside round dining table (with central extension) and chairs for 10 people.
- Sky-lounge with two conversation areas, both of them with L-shaped sofa,
armchairs and coffee table. TV furniture with high-low mechanism on the port
- Hall with flooring in mahogany wood with marble inlay. Guests’ staircase down
to Main Deck, access door to the pantry on port side, rack with communication
equipment on starboard side, powder room, corridor to the wheelhouse.
- Pantry on portside with worktop, cupboards, dumb waiter down to Main Deck
galley, dish-washer, sink, ice-maker, fridge-freezer, access door to the
Powder room in the corridor starboard side, with washbasin in built-in furniture
- Technical areas.
- Crew stairway down to main deck.
- No. 4 sun-loungers on aft with no. 3 coffee tables.
- Stairway down to Bridge Deck.
- Life-rafts on portside and starboard.
- Cabinet with fridge, sink and ice-maker.
- External seating area forward with sofa and no. 2 coffee tables.
- Sunbathing cushions all along the windscreen.
- Hard top.
For More information and detailed inventory, please contact David Gilbert.