|Berthed in Sydney and available for immediate delivery.
Monte Carlo 4S Sedan hard top - fully optioned, with the "Exclusive" trim level, and extensive list of options.
Monte Carlo have aimed at the premium end of the market with their product range. The design features, choice of materials, attention to detail, and high quality finish, are truly appreciated by those who value luxury and quality.
Monte Carlo also focus on ease of operation. Whether it be the touch screen control panels, reversing camera, or joy stick controls - docking couldn't be simpler, even for the boating novice.
The extensive specification list includes:
- full beam master stateroom with ensuite
- luxury VIP cabin with ensuite
- Volvo IPS 500s IPS with joystick controls for simple docking
- dual station bow thruster
- air conditioning
- cockpit docking station; with 2 joysticks - for pod drives & bow thruster
- hydraulic teak swim platform (can be tender stowage)
- full beam electric glazed sunroof with remote control
- one-piece windscreen
- electric pilot & copilot bench seat
- electric window at helm
- sun lounges on foredeck
- electric sun awning over cockpit
- reversing camera
- mirror tinted side windows
- teak laid cockpit & galley floors
- stitched leather furniture finishes
- upgraded Euro galley appliances & designer tap ware
- sundeck on hard top
- Bose entertainment system
- Wifi connection module for iPad connectivity
- upgraded electronics pack
- multi function touch screen SIMRAD helm display
- SIMRAD 4G broadband radar
- auto pilot
Independent reviews of the Monte Carlo range highlight the impressive performance and comfortable ride, derived from the near vertical stem and wave piercing shape to the bow.
The Monte Carlos are an Italian designed, premium end range of motor boats. The combination of Italian styling, coupled with the financial, technical, and production might of Groupe Beneteau, has resulted in a multi award winning product range in less than 3 years.
The success of the Monte Carlo range has resulted in a new model being added to the range approximately every 6 months. The range currently includes vessels 45' to 60' with the option of a flybridge or sedan.
Local or European delivery is available. A comprehensive handover/induction with new owners is standard with Sundance Marine.
Contact Mark Tucker at our Jones Bay Wharf office in Sydney for:
- a brochure
- more photos
- independent reviews
- vessel inspection
**The photos with the cream white hull are the boat for sale. The photos with the Aqua blue hull are media shots. The video reviews are of the Monte Carlo 4 with the flybridge configuration, as opposed to the sedan hard top.