|Winner EUROPEAN POWER BOAT OF THE YEAR.
This Monte Carlo 5 Flybridge is a highly optioned display model, available for immediate delivery.
A 3 cabin, 2 bathroom model, with the "Exclusive" trim level, Alpi brushed oak joinery, and numerous options.
Monte Carlo have aimed at the top end of the market with their product range. The design features, choice of materials, attention to detail, and high quality finish, are truly appreciated by those who value luxury and quality.
Monte Carlo also focus on ease of operation. Whether it be the touch screen control panels, reversing camera, or joy stick controls - docking couldn't be simpler, even for the boating novice.
The extensive specification list includes:
- full beam master stateroom with ensuite
- luxury VIP cabin with ensuite
- luxury twin cabin with 2 full length singles
- salon with dining for 6 plus sofa opposite
- Volvo IPS 600s IPS with joystick controls for simple docking
- dual station bow thruster
- air conditioning
- hydraulic teak swim platform (can be tender stowage)
- wet bar on swim platform with sink & griddle
- huge flybridge with dining for 8, plus sun lounge & wet bar
- one-piece windscreen
- adjustable pilot & copilot bench seat
- mirror tinted electric side windows
- sun lounges on foredeck
- electric sun awning over cockpit
- reversing camera
- teak laid cockpit & galley floors
- stitched leather furniture finishes
- upgraded Euro galley appliances & designer tap ware
- upgraded refrigeration
- Bose entertainment system
- LCD TV in salon with electric up/down concealed storage system
- Wifi connection module for iPad connectivity
- upgraded electronics pack
- all helm controls & instrumentation are repeated on the flybridge
- multi function touch screen SIMRAD helm displays
- SIMRAD 4G broadband radar
- auto pilot
Independent reviews of the Monte Carlo range highlight the impressive performance and comfortable ride, derived from the near vertical stem and wave piercing shape to the bow.
The Monte Carlo range are an Italian design, built by Groupe Beneteau. The combination of Italian styling, coupled with the financial, technical, and production might of Beneteau, has resulted in an award winning product in less than 3 years.
The success of the Monte Carlo range has resulted in a new model being added to the range approximately every 6 months. The range currently includes vessels 45' to 60' with the option of a flybridge or sedan.
For larger vessels, Monte Carlo's "stable mate", Monte Carlo Yachts, builds customisable motor yachts from 65' to 105'.
Other display models currently berthed at our Sydney office include a Monte Carlo 4 Sedan and a Monte Carlo Yachts 70'.
Local or European delivery is available. A comprehensive handover/induction with new owners is standard with Monte Carlo motor yachts.
Contact Mark Tucker at our Jones Bay Wharf office in Sydney for:
- a brochure
- more photos
- independent reviews
- vessel inspection
**The display boat offered for sale has a cream white hull. Some of the photos in the ad are media shots.