|The hardtop sedan version of the Monte Carlo 5 has the inimitable style of a family with a long history. It looks casual and yet distinguished. The Monte Carlo 5S proves the most appealing of the sport coupés, with its wonderful flybridge sundeck area extending the line of the roof.
Designed by Nuvolari Lenard - the design team behind mega yachts like Steven Speilberg's "Seven Seas" - to meet the expectations of worldwide clientele and taking on all the fine details of the range, the MC5S uses sanded Alpi oak joinery, hand stiched leather on furniture tops and doors, precious fabrics - with outstanding attention to detail.
The hull shape, with near vertical stem and wave piercing bow, delivers smooth and safe handling as well as a good deflection to avoid any back spray.
Designed with a luxury layout in mind, the MC5S features living spaces flooded with natural light, high end equipment and technologies to enhance the comforts and ensure ultimate wellbeing for owners and their guests.
- 3 staterooms including a full beam master stateroom
- single level maindeck with full width doors providing large entertaining space
- joystick controls for engines & bowthruster for simple docking
- class leading cabin space and headroom
- full beam electric actuated glazed sunroof with remote
- huge signature windows providing an abundance of natural light
- extensive list of options to choose from; timber, fabrics & leathers, hull colours etc.
Stock boats on display at our Sydney office.
Contact Mark Tucker at Sundance Marine, Jones Bay Wharf Sydney 1300 55 00 89 or 0488 442 373.
** The videos in this ad demonstrate the MC5 flybridge model.