|** The following quotes about the Monte Carlo 4 were taken from marine media including; UK's Motor Boat & Yachting, Boat Test. Com, Yachting Magazine, BoatMag International and TradeaBoat.
- "The icing on the cake is the boat's IPS pod drives with joystick that make docking easy, even for beginners. "
- "Top of the market materials, innovative hull design, a design which is sure to garner attention - and respect - wherever it goes. "
- "The Monte Carlo 4 makes a contemporary visual statement that sets her apart from other boats on the harbour. "
- "Outstanding control at sea. "
- "Her tulip-shaped bow allows the MC4 to slice through waves rather than to pound into them. "
- "A joystick makes close-quarters manoeuvres easier - even more so with the optional bow thruster. This is state-of-the-art, turn-key technology. "
The Monte Carlo 4 is a multi-award winning 45' luxury flybridge motor boat. The class leading flybridge has entertaining space typically found on boats 10ft larger.
Designed by Nuvolari Lenard - the design team behind mega yachts like Steven Speilberg's "Seven Seas" - to meet the expectations of worldwide clientele and taking on all the fine details of the range, the MC4 uses sanded Alpi oak joinery, hand stiched leather on furniture tops and doors, precious fabrics - with outstanding attention to detail.
The hull shape, with near vertical stem and wave piercing bow, delivers smooth and safe handling as well as a good deflection to avoid any back spray.
Designed with a luxury layout in mind, the MC4 features living spaces flooded with natural light, high end equipment and technologies to enhance the comforts and ensure ultimate wellbeing for owners and their guests.
- full beam master stateroom
- single level maindeck with full width doors providing large entertaining space
- joystick controls for engines & bowthruster for simple docking
- unrivalled master and VIP suites
- huge flybridge entertaining space
- panoramic signature windows providing an abundance of natural light
- extensive list of options to choose from; timber, fabrics & leathers, hull colours etc.
Stock boats are on display at our Sydney office.
Sundance Marine can also provide a "walk-on, walk-off" vessel management service.
Contact Mark Tucker at Sundance Marine, Jones Bay Wharf Sydney 1300 55 00 89 or 0488 442 373.