|- "The icing on the cake is the boat's IPS pod drives with joystick that make docking easy, even for beginners. "
Quotes from international marine media about the Monte Carlo 4:
Sources: UK's Motor Boat & Yachting, Boat Test. Com, Yachting Magazine, BoatMag International and TradeaBoat.
- "Top of the market materials, innovative hull design, a design which is sure to garner attention - and respect - wherever it goes"
- "The MC4 makes a contemporary visual statement that sets her apart from other boats on the harbour. "
- "Outstanding control at sea. "
- "Her tulip-shaped bow allows the MC4 to slice through waves rather than to pound into them. "
- "State-of-the-art, turn-key technology. "
The sedan version of the Monte Carlo 4S proves the most appealing of the sport coupés, with its wonderful sunbathing area, on the sundeck, extending the line of the roof.
Designed by Nuvolari Lenard - the design team behind mega yachts like Steven Speilberg's "Seven Seas" - to meet the expectations of worldwide clientele and taking on all the fine details of the range, the MC4S uses sanded oak joinery, hand stiched leather on furniture tops and doors, precious fabrics - with outstanding attention to detail.
Designed with a luxury layout in mind, the MC4S features living spaces flooded with natural light, high end equipment and technologies to enhance the comforts and ensure ultimate wellbeing for owners and their guests.
- 2 x full beam staterooms, both with private ensuites
- single level maindeck with full width cockpit doors providing large entertaining space
- joystick controls for engines & bowthruster for simple docking
- full beam electric sunroof with remote
- single piece windscreen for enhanced visibility underway
- huge signature round windows providing an abundance of natural light
- extensive list of options to choose from; timber, fabrics & leathers, hull colours etc.
Monte Carlos range from 45ft to 60ft, with the option of a flybridge or sedan.
For larger vessels, Monte Carlo's "stable mate", Monte Carlo Yachts, build customisable motor yachts from 65ft to 105ft. We have an MCY 70' display model at our Sydney office.
Our Additional Services:
- We can provide a walk-on, walk-off vessel management service.
- We accept trade-ins for new, and some pre-owned boats.
- We provide one of the most successful brokerage services in Australia.
As the Australian importer & dealer for Monte Carlo, we have new and pre-owned models for sale - contact us for full details.
We regularly run MONTE CARLO Open Days in Sydney - get in touch for upcoming dates.
Sundance Marine - Mark Tucker : 1300 55 00 89 or call/text 0488 442 373.