|WINNER - 2008 Australian Manufactured Boat Of The Year
WINNER - 2008 Cruiser of the Year (non-trailerable - over 10m category)
· Two-Family Accommodation The 4400 boasts two large cabins. The queen-size master stateroom is in the bow and, thanks to the space savings of Volvo IPS, aft and under the cabin sole you will find a magnificent full-width stateroom with a queen and a single berth.
· Salubrious Saloon Spacious and light, this area is an entertainer's delight; electrically operated sunroof, leather lounge, adjustable-height table, good storage, liquor cabinet, 26" LCD TV. The piece-de-resistance is surely the unobtrusive helm.
· Gastronomic Galley Here, you will have all the equipment, cupboard and bench space here to cook up a veritable feast. Special features include the microwave oven, 2-burner stove, refrigerator and pull-out pantry.
· Pillarless Pleasure Aside from the IPS, the next most dramatic feature is the huge, stainless steel framed window and pillar-less door between the cockpit and saloon; lift up and the two areas become one.
· Flamboyant Cockpit The cockpit boasts opulent features such as generous lounge and table, a full wet bar with sink, solid surface bench-top, stainless steel refrigerator, optional ice maker, enormous transom storage locker, and equally grandiose rise and fall (optional) swim platform.
· Volvo IPS Revolutionary new technology, Volvo Inboard Performance System (IPS) steerable drive units are mounted aft under the hull, with counter rotating forward facing propellers that pull rather than push. The result is a remarkably tight turning circle and superb handling with docking and other delicate manoeuvres almost effortless thanks to an intuitive joystick.
· Startling Performance The twin 370hp or optional 435hp diesels literally catapult the 4400 up onto the plane. Look forward to a thrilling ride; racy, responsive, yet smooth. Enjoy 30% less fuel usage than shaft drive.
· Impeccable Structural Integrity Designed using the latest CAD software and constructed using the most up-to-date infusion moulding technology, the hull is divided into three sections, including a collision bulkhead forward.
In our long history, we have produced many new vessels. But none have challenged traditions or the assumptions on which boats are generally built, quite like our Sports Yacht series. This is especially true of the Riviera 4400 Sport Yacht, a boat rich in innovations - some quite radical.
As you will discover, commitment is expressed in a myriad of ingenious ways. For our designers, details make all the difference, and they are forever asking how they can make life on board as smooth and pleasurable as possible. They have the answers with the 4400 Sport Yacht, and a number of firsts, including resin infusion, joint Volvo and Riviera design thinking, and IPS drive technology!
Clear skies, blue water, fine food, family and friends together... It's an idyllic scenario. But the picture looks even better when you're aboard the Riviera 4400 Sport Yacht because of the way we anticipate your needs and cater to your comfort. Riviera owners are typically experienced boat owners with high expectations. With this Sports Yacht, we believe we have exceeded those expectations... And we look forward to your inspection.