|R Marine Riley - Come in and build your dream Riviera today! Available slots are almost booked out for 2016.
Incredible value for a new generation Riviera, contemporary styling with tinted windscreen with new wrap-around look, revised flybridge lines, new low profile hardtop and mouled in air air vents delivers real classic sports fisher appeal.
Safe and easy access to bridge via the unique and stylish moulded staircase with lockable hatch for family safety.
Exceptionally social and functional flybridge:
* huge in size
* hardtop provides better protection and coverage fore and aft
* slimline helm provides seating space for 6 adults
* great self draining wet bar set up to bridge with sink and mixer tap
* very stylish dash and all Nav aids within easy reach from main helm chair
* helm seating arrangement means navigator can come and go without disturbing the skipper
* high low table converts to day bed
* rope track for clears is recessed to provide a water tight seal
* stainless stell hardtop supports with a new intergrated rear rail -designed for great visibility from aft helm.
Stainless steel hooper window allows for great indoor outdoor connectivity
Amazing accomodation and amenities for a boat this size - 3 genuine cabins with 2 heads with improved natural lighting in cabins due to port holes
Exceptional sea keeping (soft, dry ride and loves a following sea) and quiet and efficient performance - (Frank Mulder hull, underwater exhausts, tunnels, QL trim tabs and vacuum moulded hard top which is lighter and creates even better water stability and performance)
Excellent range of approx 380 NM at fast cruise of 24 knots with std engines (2300 litres of fuel std and an option of 1000 litres in lazarette)
Blue courtesy nigh lights create a great ambience!
This is the perfect family boat for cruising the Australian waterways, please contact us direct on 0418250727 if you woruld like further information on this model or the range.