|### NORTHSIDE MARINE MARINE ELECTRONICS SALE - LOWRANCE HDS GEN 3 SPECIAL. ###
Lowrance HDS-7 Gen3 Touch + 83/200kHz Transducer + StructureScan LSS-2 Transducer Package (No Maps) [Part Number: 000-11799-001] - RRP $2399.
What's included in this package:
1. Lowrance HDS-7 Gen3 Touch Touchscreen Sounder-Fishfinder/GPS-Chartplotter Combo (Display) [Part Number: 000-11787-001] - RRP $2199.
Lowrance High Definition System that integrates leading-edge fishfinder technologies and the latest advances in navigation into one easy-to-use multi-touch display. The All-NEW, Lowrance High Definition System (HDS) combines a brighter, multi-touch display and enhanced processor with leading-edge fishfinder technologies -- including CHIRP Sonar, Broadband Sounder(TM), StructureScan® HD, DownScan Imaging(TM) and Trackback(TM) view -- plus the latest advances in navigation and user interface -- including internal 10Hz GPS, dual microSD-card slots, touch-plus-keypad operation and built-in wireless connectivity-- all in one easy-to-use display.
Lowrance HDS-7 Gen3 advantages:
* Easy To See: 7-inch, LED-backlit, multi-touch, widescreen display
* Simple To Use: Improved Lowrance interface with touchscreen or keypad option provides lightning-fast, fingertip access to all HDS features.
*Most Advanced Fishfinder Technology: View CHIRP Sonar and StructureScan® HD at the same time to get the best possible view of fish and structure, both below and to the side of your boat
* Quickly Make Adjustments: With an enhanced, faster processor and intuitive user-interface features -- including scrolling menus, cursor assist, snap-to setting markers and innovative preview panes with
quick-touch slider bars.
* Stay Connected: Integrated wireless connectivity with the Lowrance GoFree App and other onboard devices - view and control select HDS Gen3 displays wirelessly using supported tablets and smartphones, and the free Lowrance GoFree app.
* More Is Better: Plug-and-play compatibility with Lowrance performance modules -- Broadband Radar, SonicHub Marine Audio, Class B AIS and DSC VHF -- as well as industry-leading technologies, such as SmartSteer control for MotorGuide PinpointGPS and the Lowrance Outboard Pilot (optional modules).
* Connects and communicates with HDS Gen2 Touch and HDS Gen2 multifunction displays
* Single Ethernet networking port
* Micro-C connection for NMEA 2000® devices
* Video input via optional adapter cable
* Same flush-mount cutout and bracket as HDS-7 Gen2 Touch
* Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program
Lowrance HDS-7 Gen3 Navigation advantages:
* Internal GPS antenna - with 10Hz position update rate provides ultra-accurate trails, smoother chart performance and maximum position accuracy. Supports WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS corrections.
* Extensive mapping options - HDS Gen3 includes built-in world background reference map, and is compatible with the most expansive selection of cartography on the market. Options include Insight Genesis(TM), Navionics®, C-MAP MAX-N+, Insight(TM) mapping toolkit partners and more. All charting options can be used with Insight Planner(TM) PC planning software (optional - please see related products).
* Insight Genesis(TM) personalized maps - Make your own maps using recorded sonar logs, upload data to Insight Genesis account, view secure custom chart detail online, add optional vegetation or bottom-hardness overlays, download to an SD card and use on the water. Plus, you now have the option to share maps with the Insight Genesis Social Map community (optional - please see related products).
* Multi-view and chart sharing - View two charts simultaneously, in 2D or 3D perspective view, with independent control, range and overlay capabilities. Plus, get the maximum from your chartcard purchases; buy one map card and view it on all Ethernet networked HDS Gen3, HDS Gen2 or Gen2 Touch chartplotter displays.
* Dual microSD card slots
Lowrance HDS-7 Gen3 Sonar advantages:
* Built-in CHIRP Sonar - Dominate with greater sensitivity, improved target resolution and superior noise rejection for clearer, easy-to-see bait fish and game fish targets. Delivers multiple CHIRP and Broadband Sounder frequencies from a single transducer.
* Built-in StructureScan® HD sonar imaging - Enjoy picture-like, 180-degree views of structure and fish below your boat. Requires optional StructureScan® HD transducer.
* Built-in, award-winning Broadband Sounder(TM) - Display and mark gamefish, baitfish and structure at higher speeds and at greater depths - from 1 to over 3,000* feet.
* StructureMap(TM) HD capability - Use live or recorded StructureScan® HD logs to create stunning underwater images of lakes, rivers or seafloor. StructureMap can be viewed as an overlay, and toggled on and off to provide the ultimate in situational awareness in relation to both chart and bottom detail. DownScan Overlay(TM) technology overlays DownScan Imaging onto CHIRP Sonar or BroadBand Sounder.
* TrackBack(TM) to review and save key hotspots - Scroll-back thru Broadband Sounder(TM) or StructureScan® HD sonar imaging history to review structure or fish targets and pinpoint the location with a waypoint.
* SpotlightScan(TM) Sonar ready - optional add-on delivers a new level of angler-controlled surround-scanning view to provide picture-like images of key fishing areas.
* Display 7 in. /178 mm (16:9) Widescreen
* Resolution WVGA color TFT LCD 800 x 480
* Backlighting LED With Adjustable Display and Keypad
* Power Output: RMS (PTP) Max 500W RMS
* Languages 36 (Available in regional language packs)
* Media Port MicroSD-card slots (2)
* Warranty Two Year
* Display Resolution WVGA color TFT LCD 800 x 480
* Display Type 7 in. /178 mm (16:9) Widescreen
* Display: Backlighting Adjustable Display and Keypad
* Backlighting Type LED
* GPS and Sonar Overlay Data YES
* Split Screen Presentation Max of 4
* Depth Alarm YES
* EchoSounder Frequencies 455/800 kHz (StructureScan® HD), 40-60kHz, 85-145kHz, 130-210kHz (CHIRP), 50 kHz/83kHz/200kHz
* Shallow Alarm YES
* Temperature Readings YES
* Transducer Type Multiple selections Lowrance and Airmar® (Lowrance 83/200kHz Broadband/Chirp Transom Mount Transducer & Lowrance LSS-2 StructureScan Transom Mount Transducer included in package - further information below)
* NMEA Output NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000®
* Power Supply (Supply Voltage) 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)
* Navigation: Routes 200
* Navigation: Waypoint Storage 5000
* GPS Antenna Type Internal 10Hz ultra-high-sensitivity WAAS + EGNOS + MSAS (optional external antenna)
* Custom Mapping: Navionics® Gold, Navionics+ and Platinum, as well as Jeppessen C-MAP MAX-N+ (optional - please see related products for some options)
* Background Mapping Built-in world reference background map
* Output Power [kW] 500W RMS
* Part #000-11787-001AUD RRP: $2,199.00
For further information on these great units simply contact us, we are happy to help.
2. Lowrance 83/200kHz Broadband/Chirp Transom Mount Depth/Temp Transducer [Part Number: 106-72] - RRP $199.
3. Lowrance LSS-2 Structure Scan Transom Mount Transducer for Side/Down Imaging [Part Number: 000-10802-001] - RRP $299.
We are an authorised Australian Lowrance retailer, as such Full Australian Manufacturers Warranty is applicable. Please note if a Lowrance unit is purchased overseas or from a non-authorised Lowrance retailer you may not receive warranty coverage in Australia.
*Specifications from suppliers' information. Actual depth capabilities depend on transducer installation, bottom type & water conditions. All sonars typically read deeper in freshwater than in saltwater.
Package RRP $2399, Northside Marine Special: $1489.
QUESTIONS & TO ORDER/PURCHASE:
If you have any questions or require any assistance just let us know we are happy to help.
Northside Marine Boating Parts & Accessoires
Add: 2294 Sandgate Road, Boondall (Brisbane), QLD, 4034
Opening hours: Mon-Fri: 8.30am-5pm; Sat: 8.30am-4pm; Sun/Public Holidays: Closed.
Online Store: http://northsidemarine. Com. Au/boat-parts/product/2468-lowrance-hd s-7-gen3-touch-83-200khz-transducer-st ructurescan-lss-2-transducer-package-n o-maps
Northside Marine has been part of the Queensland boating lifestyle for fifty years. Northside Marine are truly "Your boating partners for life!". ### CELEBRATING 50 GREAT YEARS: 1965-2015 ###