|Have you ever cruised into Rottnest Island and dreamed of owning one of those magnificent superyachts you see moored in Thomson Bay? You may have thought you could never afford to own a 28m Superyacht, or justify the time, however now may be your chance!!
While they themselves are not getting maximum use, the curent owners of 'Eagle One' have decided they really dont want to sell her so they are prepared to make two quarter shares available.
With fours owners, a full time skipper/boatman would be egaged to manage the boat so you can WALK ON WALK OFF.
Choose to spend your time between three amazing deck levels offering many options for either entertaining, dining, reclining or relaxing onboard. Enjoy a spa on the skylounge.
Eagle One is currently in charter survey - Income potential, deliver a return on your investment. Alternatively you can skipper her yourself for private use.
(Under the new AMSA regulations she can be used privately without the need for a qualified skipper)
Currently berthed in Fremantle, 'Eagle One' comes complete with RIB tender and access to a Rottnest mooring in Thomson Bay.
Originally designed and built to a high standard by one of Japan's premier shipyards for the head of a commercial fishing company. Eagle One has had many refits along her journey.
The thousands of nautical miles of ocean under her hull are testiment to her sea keeping ability. She has travelled under her own steam from Japan and around Australia and New Zealand.
The current owners had planned on some serious international cruising but a change in circumstances have meant she must be sold.
Eagle One hosts an extensive inventory including redundency backups systems. Three generators ensure there is always ample power to support and operate this amazing ship powering all the comforts you would expect in a luxury home.
Fitted with Naiad stabilizers for comfortable cruising at ten knots with a range of approx 2500nm - The Kimberley here we come!
For a full inventory and to arrange a private viewing please contact Brendon Grieve | Motoryachts Unlimited | 0409 620 336
Eagle One is located in Fremantle
AU $250,000 Per Share1/4 share
||MU1800 Eagle One Share|
||91' 10" - 28.00m|
||122 tonnes fully laden - 83 tonne light ship|
||South Fremantle WA | Motoryachts Unlimited|
||Teak and fibrelgass|
||12V92 GM diesels derated to 780hp for longevity Niko MGM 273X gearboxes 2:1 ratio|
||2 x 780hp|
|Engine Hours (2nd Engine)
||11knots @ 1200/1300rpm - approx 140Litres per hour|
||8 to 11knots|
||Hydraulic Sidepwower bow thruster - SP285 TCL|
||3 gensets: 2 x 24KVA Onan, 1 x 15KVA Onan|
||3.8m Zodiac RIB|
||4 cabins including full beam master suite, main deck level guest cabin, 2nd guest cabin with side by side single berths plus a forward crew quarters with 4 x single berths|
||3 x shower stall plus transom shower|
||4 - 1200L holding tank|
||Two draw S/S Fisher Paykel dishwasher
Four plate Bosch electric stove
||1 x Maxwell type HWC 3500 hydraulic anchor windlass w/drum and gypsy
2 x heavy duty plough pattern anchors with 12mm stud link chain
1 x Maxwell 3000 series hydraulic capstan on aft deck
||1 x FM 200 fixed fire-fighting system engine room
1 x ITIM firm alarm- detection system through vessel
1 x 50mm fire pump
3 x 2 kg dry powder fire extinguishers
2 x 5 kg CO2 portable extinguishers
4 x life buoys
2 x first aid kits
||1 x 25 person ZODIAC life raft with hydrostatic release|
||1 x ACR 406 EPIRB|
||Flares - various ; Red /Orange / smoke /parachute|
||2 x 3 phase electric fire pumps, 1 x diesel engine fire pump|
|1 x Barrett 980SSB radio/tuner
1 x GME GX 55a VHF radio
1 x Furuno FR 2022220 -3A marine radar
! x Furuno GPS plotter ( Colour)
1 x JRC JMA 2253 radar
1 x Furuno echo soun der
1 x Furuno GPS
1 x Tokyo Keike magnetic steering compass
1 x Furuno digitail compass
1 x Toyko Keike PR2000 autopilot
||10 Great Reasons To Buy A Luxury Motor Yacht From Motoryachts Unlimited
1. Brendon Grieve, director of Motoryachts Unlimited has been working in the industry for three decades. Valuing and selling luxury motor yachts has been his specialty since 1997.
2. Motoryachts Unlimited work with marine brokers from around the world - more scope to find you the right boat. We can also arrange delivery... Anywhere!
3. Many of our business partners and luxury boat consultants have also been in the marine industry for decades. Their experience and advice is overwhelming and on tap if required.
4. Our showroom has no boundary. It extends to marinas around Australia and the world. We regularly arrange 'Boat Opens', this also gives you a taste of optional marina facilities to berth your new boat.
5. During the buying process Motoryachts Unlimited manage the pre-purchase inspections for you, giving you a list of independent surveyors from whom to choose from, then coordinate the test run, out of water and mechanical inspections.
6. Once purchased, every buyer receives an extensive handover, someone to go through the onboard systems of your new/ pre-loved boat plus provide you with boat handling tuition if required, and of course it doesn't just end there...
7. After sales service is not a cliché, it is an important part of our business. If required, we will align you with the right technicians in your area to give you that ongoing support.
8. Motoryachts Unlimited frequently host Boat Owner Educational Clinics to help boat owners to become more familiar with the diagnosis and possible repairs of onboard systems.
9. Motoryachts Unlimited can advice on the range of spare parts you should carry onboard, items common to most luxury boat brands, those parts which often fail or require regular replacement when you least expect it.
10. As members of the Marine Brokers Institute of Western Australia Motoryachts Unlimited maintain registered Trust Accounts, utilize the industry standard sales contracts and agency agreements and operate under a strict code of conduct and rules of practice set out by the Institute.
Motoryachts Unlimited are available all hours on +61 409 620 336