|This is for One (1) of Four (4) shares available in a brand new Sun Odyssey 349 as displayed at the 2016 Melbourne Boat Show and now available for inspection at Sandringham Yacht Club or Royal Brighton Yacht Club, where all costs will be equally shared with the other share owners. A wonderful opportunity to own sail and enjoy the worlds most poular new 34Fter with more than 400 S0 349s now sold worldwide.
Factory and locally fitted options included:
- 1.98m deep keel
- 2 cabins/1 head
- Preference trim level
- Ambience Loft upholstery
- B&G electronics pack
- B&G Zeus T7 chart plotter on port helm
- In-mast furling mainsail
- Electric windlass
- Anchoring kit
- Mooring kit
- Aft fold down swim platform
- Outboard engine bracket
- Lifeline gates
- Bow thruster
- Teak cockpit floor
- Enclosed waters safety pack
- Continuous German mainsheet system
- B&G V50 VHF radio with mast head antenna
- B&G H50 VHF wireless handset
- Seahawk S/S 3 blade folding propeller with Propspeed
- Locally made large 3 bar bimini mounted on pushpit
- Fully commissioning including antifoul and Victoria gas certificate
The latest in hull design technology from Marc Lombard featuring sharp hull chine.
- added stability, performance & greater control when sailing in stronger breezes.
Positive Sheer®: the hull-to-deck line curves upwards.
- Increased interior volume and headroom while maintaining a low deck profi le and elegant lines.
Advanced "Prisma Process" injection laminated deck.
- reduced weight in deck offers greater stability when sailing, therefore the keel does not need to be as heavy to achieve high stability.
CE rating - Category A for Unlimited Ocean.
Provides piece of mind that the Sun Odyssey 349 can handle seas when conditions deteriorate.
Twin rudder design
- Exceptional control at every sailing angle, increased safety and redundancy at sea and reduces vulnerability when in shallow areas.
- access those shallower areas that are not usually reachable, whilst gaining draft with the wing keel ensuring excellent performance & lift.
Modern hull and Positive Sheer®
- exceptional interior comfort usually found on a larger boat and standing headroom throughout, while maintaining elegant lines.
Design that marries the classic look of Alpi teak with the contemporary look of slate work tops
- the interior is warm, light and inviting with timeless styling.
Standard large hull ports and long coachroof windows
- bright natural lighting and views of the sea.
Wide, double doors to the forward cabin
- afford privacy when closed and contribute to the airy interior atmosphere when open.
2 cabin version with innovative head compartment and sail locker
- fully-separate shower along with a storage compartment that accessible from the interior and from the cockpit. It can also be closed with an optional, enclosed cockpit locker and can even be fi tted out with an extra single berth.
Modular interior with multi-function, mobile seating and fold-up nav station
- create the best space for any particular activity onboard from dining to relaxing, from looking at charts to sleeping.
Contact Rohan Veal at 38 South Boat Sales on 0414 538 959 for more information.