|The M/Y Borneo Explorer is a fully equipped dive cruiser that can comfortably accommodate 19 people. It is known to be the fleet’s “sightseeing yacht” as all of its rooms have large windows.
||M/Y Borneo Explorer|
||90' 3" - 27.50m|
||Pera oka Zosen KK - Japan|
||Two (2) units Yanmar diesel engine, model 6LAAK-UT with engine no. 861116-5240(port) and 861115-5239(stbd), each 500hp, six (6) cylinders, turbocharged, connected through shafting to a four (4) bladed bronze propeller. Engine room: The vessel is equipped with the following auxiliary machineries/equipment:|
1. Two (2) units Yanmar diesel engines, each model 4CHL-N with engine no 00494(port) and 00493(starboard), each 50hp, four (4) cylinders, 1800rpm and drives a 40kva generator.
2. One (1) unit Hino diesel engine, model EL-100, six(6) cylinders and drives a 90KVA generator.
3. One (1) unit sea water sanitary pump, electric motor-driven.
4. One (1) unit bilge pump, electric motor-driven.
5. Two (2) units fresh water pumps, each electric motor-driven.
6. One (1) unit freshwater transfer pump, electric motor-driven.
7. One (1) unit diesel oil transfer pump, electric motor-driven.
8. One (1) unit sewage pump, electric motor-driven.
9. One (1) unit sea water pump for auxiliary generator cooling, electric motor-driven.
10. One (1) unit Taiko oily water separator.
11. One (1) unit hydraulic pump for the steering gear, driven by an electric motor.
12. Four (4) units engine room blowers, each electric motor-driven.
13. One (1) unit Robin portable water pump.
14. Two (2) bottles air tanks for main engine starting air.
||2 x 45 KVA Yanmar 1 x 90 KVA Denvo|
||Diesel - 15,000 liters|
||30 Tons / day|
||Minimum Capacity: 12 guests|
Maximum Capacity: 19 guests
||1. Two (2) units inflatable liferafts, each 20 persons capacity and launched through hydrostatic release mechanism, expiring on July 2011.|
2. Two (2) units fiberglass chase boats, each propelled by two (2) units outboard motors
3. Forty (40) pcs. Life jackets, each with light and whistle.
4. Four (4) pcs. Lighted life ring buoys, including 2pcs lighted
5. Twelve (22) bottles chemical-type portable fire extinguishers, each 9lbs capacity.
6. Five (5) pcs. Fire hoses, each 15 m long
7. One (1) sets fireman’s outfit
8. Two (2) pcs. Fire axes.
9. Six (6) pcs. Fire buckets
||220-110V- 60 htz|
|The vessel is fitted with the following navigation and communication equipment, all reportedly in good working condition and considered satisfactory:|
1. One (1) unit Yamato electro-hydraulic steering console fitted steering wheel, push button steering and rudder angle indicator
2. Main engine bridge control console with engine maneuvering levers, rpm indicator, pressure gauges and emergency stop button.
3. One (1) unit Furuno GPS, model GP-32 with serial no. 4438-0223.
4. One (1) unit Furuno marine radar, model 1700 with serial no. 304-4977
5. One (1) unit Furuno marine radar model 1623 with serial no. 4322-2761
6. One (1) unit West marine VHF radio transceiver, model 500DSC.
7. One (1) unit Sea Scout echo sounder.
8. One (1) unit Garmin GPS, model 176C.
9. One (1) unit ICOM SSB radio transceiver, model no. IC-M710.
10. One (1) unit Furuno navtex receiver, model NX-300 with serial no. 3519-3863.
11. One (1) unit Osake wind speed/direction indicators.
12. Air horn
14. One (1) unit rudder angle indicator
15. One (1) unit barometer
16. One (1) unit magnetic compass adjusted on 14th July 2008 by the Philippine Compass Adjusters Society Inc.
17. One (1) unit Unipex public addressor.
18. Two (2) unit clear view screens
19. One (1) binoculars
20. One (1) unit wall clock.
21. Charts and navigation lights
||Anchor windlass at forward frames and platforms coated, fitted with brake bands, and reportedly in working condition, including the electric motor- drive of the windlass. |
Two (2) pcs. Stockless anchors each reportedly with seven (7) shackles of anchor chains, noted with old coat, and considered in satisfactory condition.
Two (2) roller fairleads, twin mooring bitts, closed chocks and padeyes strategically installed on board were examined found coated, and considered in satisfactory condition.
All air, sounding and filling pipes for the underdeck compartments were examined found coated, fitted with covers and considered in satisfactory condition.
Crane with telescopic boom is installed at aft of bridge deck, reportedly in working condition. Scuba Diving Equipment
Compressors:15 cfm each
Weights and dive lights
Nitrox Membrane System
2 x 27 meters fiberglass boat with outboard motor