|The M/V “Oceanic Explorer” is a single-screw, motor pleasure/passenger boat ferry of all-steel, welded construction with raked stem, cruiser stern, superstructure from forward to aft, and machinery space located at aft of midship.
The superstructure houses the partly raised wheelhouse at bridge deck, open deck space at forward, guest saloon, four (4) guest cabins, bar/guest dining area at aft of Deck A, crew quarter, galley, four (4) guest cabins at forward, dive launch deck area, four (4) guest cabins at Deck B, seven (7) guest cabin and a common watercloset/bathroom at Deck C.
||108' 3" - 33.00m|
||Fukishima Zosen Ltd|
||One (1) unit Yanmar diesel engine, model T260-ST with engine no. 81520,1400hp, six (6) cylinders, turbocharged, connected through shafting to a five (5) bladed bronze propeller. Engine room: 1. Two (2) units Yanmar diesel engines, each model 6HAL-N with engine no 91233(port) and 91227(starboard), each 150hp, six (6) cylinders, turbocharged 1800rpm and drives a 125kva generator. |
2. One (1) unit air compressor, electric motor-driven.
3. One (1) unit emergency air compressor, driven by a single-cylinder Yanmar diesel engine model NS-40-G.
4. One (1) unit lube oil priming pump, electric motor-driven.
5. One (1) unit emergency lube oil priming pump, electric motor-driven.
6. One (1) unit sea water sanitary pump, electric motor-driven.
7. One (1) unit sewage pump, electric motor-driven.
8. One (1) unit general service pump, driven by a 22kw electric motor.
9. One (1) unit fire pump, driven by a 22kw electric motor.
10. One (1) unit sea water cooling pump for air con condenser cooling, electric motor-driven.
11. Two (2) units sea water pumps for main engine fresh water cooler, each electric motor-driven.
12. Two (2) unit fuel transfer pumps, each electric motor-driven.
13. One (1) unit lube oil transfer pump, electric motor-driven.
14. One (1) unit Taiko oily water separator.
15. One (1) unit bilge pump, electric motor-driven.
16. One (1) unit hydraulic pump for the steering gear, driven by an electric motor.
17. One (1) unit hydraulic pump for the crane with telescopic boom, driven by an electric motor.
18. Two (2) units engine room blowers, each electric motor-driven.
19. Two (2) bottles air tanks for main engine starting air.
20. One (1) unit grinder, electric motor-driven
21. One (1) unit welding machine.
||12 Twin sharing cabins with en-suite and shower|
7 twin sharing cabins with common toilet and shower
||1. Two (2) units inflatable liferafts, each 20 persons capacity and launched through hydrostatic release mechanism. |
2. Two (2) units fiberglass chase boats, each propelled by two (2) units Suzuki 200 outboard motors
3. Seventy two (72) pcs. Life jackets, each with light and whistle.
4. Four (4) pcs. Lighted life ring buoys
5. Twenty two (22) bottles brand new dry chemical-type portable fire extinguishers, each 9lbs capacity.
6. Nine (9) pcs. Fire hoses, each 20 m long
7. One (1) sets fireman’s outfit
8. Two (2) pcs. Fire axes.
9. Six (6) pcs. Fire buckets
10. Pyrotechnics as follows:
a. Three (3) pcs parachute rockets, expires April 2011
b. Four (4) pcs. Hand flares, expires August 2011
|1. One (1) unit Tokyo Keiki electro-hydraulic steering console fitted steering wheel, push button steering, rudder angle indicator, gyro compass with 4 repeaters, engine telegraph, rpm indicator, rudder angle indicator, pressure gauges and emergency stop button. |
2. Rudder angle indicator
3. One (1) unit Furuno marine radar, model RDP-141 with serial no. 4322-2878.
4. One (1) unit Furuno marine radar, model RDP-130 with serial no. 4305-2424.
5. One (1) unit ICOM SSB radio transceiver, model no. IC-M700PRO with serial no. 03045.
6. One (1) unit Horizon VHF radio transceiver, model GX-1250S with serial no. 04U-22010.
7. One (1) unit Furuno GPS navigator, model GP-31 with serial no. 3427-9471.
8. One (1) unit Interphase echo sounder with serial no. 552-U41541.
9. One (1) unit SFA Scout echo sounder with serial no. 812-U41541
10. Three (3) units Icom hand held radio transceiver, model IC-V8.
11. One (1) unit Smart link telephone.
12. Air horn
14. One (1) unit barometer
15. One (1) unit magnetic compass no record on board as to when last compensated
16. Three (3) units clear view screens
17. Telephone to engine room
18. One (1) binoculars
19. One (1) unit wall clock.
20. One (1) unit searchlight
21. Charts and navigation lights
||Two (2) pcs. Stockless anchors each reportedly with eight (8) shackles of anchor chains, noted with old coat, and considered in satisfactory condition. |
Two (2) roller fairleads, twin mooring bitts, closed chocks and padeyes strategically installed on board were examined found coated, and considered in satisfactory condition.
All air, sounding and filling pipes for the underdeck compartments were examined found coated, fitted with covers and considered in satisfactory condition.
Crane with telescopic boom is installed at aft uppermost deck, reportedly in working condition.
Two (2) units capstans at aft main deck found with old coat, reportedly in working condition.