|Homer Cruiser – Bay Cruiser Live aboard….
The Meridian 48 is a professionally built Bay Cruiser purpose –designed and built for the Gold Coast and similar protected and semi protected waterways. 'Aqua Scape's' Key design features includes luxurious comfort, safety, functionality and true liveability. With a shallow draft she can safely access most anchorages along with her ability to be safely beached. Her low profile also means that most bridges can be safely navigated in most tides and reduces windage.
Manoeuvrability of the vessel is made easy with her trusty twin out board Mercruiser Big Foot engines and she also has a bow thruster for ultimate control when birthing in a marina. And YES she will be accepted at most marina’s unlike house boats which have very limited options should you want to berth her at a marina.
This boat is really set up as a luxury live aboard and is truly capable to live aboard in remote corners of the Broadwater and Morton bay for long periods with out access to the conveniences that a Marina provides should you wish.
With her American Cherry wood fit out she provides a warm and homely feel as you step aboard, and I must say her design and layout is second to none. She is an absolute credit to her current owners who have loved this boat and kept her in immaculate condition throughout. This boat is truly a turn key proposition a real step aboard and off you go!
So if you would like to spend your summer on your new luxury home away from home on water , call today to arrange an inspection. Be quick as a vessel of this quality will not last on the market for long.
Features of this outstanding vessel:
• Three Cabins- Two large queens with En-suites – one with full size bath. And a twin cabin.
• Large fully equipped and spacious galley.
• Large lounge area saloon.
• Light and airy through out the vessel. Has side opening windows for good cross flow breeze.
• Superior fully enclosed fly bridge entertainment area perfect for entertaining- Includes custom stainless steel BBQ and extra fridge.
• Twin Engines –Enclosed –60 HP Mercruiser Big foots (728hrs)
• Gen-set-Yamaha 2 KVA
• Solar Panels with Inverter 1500w and 8 Batteries
• Bow Thruster
• Holding Tank with Saniloo treatment system.
• Bose stereo system
• Tender-4.2m Sirocco RIB with 40 HP Yamaha.
• Latest survey available – August 2015
||47' 11" - 14.60m|
||Gold Coast, Australia|
||Amazon Marine |
||Twin Mercury Big Foot 60 HP Outboards|
||2 x 60 HP|
|Engine Hours (2nd Engine)
||Yamaha, 2 Kva|
||370 Litres in 3 x Tanks|
||Yamaha 40 HP |
||SALOON: 1 x with twin singles|
HEADROOM: 6' 1"
||2 x Queen with ensuites|
||3 plus Holding Tank|
||4-Burner gas / grill / oven|
|Hot Water System
||ANCHOR WINCH: Muir |
ANCHOR: 35 Kg Bruce Stainless
CHAIN: 50 m
SHORE POWER: Yes
SOLAR PANELS: Yes