|39 Absolute Sport Cruiser powered by twin Volvo Penta D4 310hp diesel stern drives with Duoprops. LOA 11.3m
Absolute is a well known Italian brand represented in Australia by Premier Marine in NSW. Absolute manufacture both flybridge and sport models from 40 - 72ft.
With berths and Rottnest moorings often a challenge, the Absolute 39 can be berthed in 12m pens and access plentiful 'grey' rated moorings at Rottnest Island.
Her minimal draft and a targa arch specifically modified to lower for under bridge clearance, enables you to cruise the upper reaches of the Swan Rivier to the wineries with ease - opening up another dimension to your boating.
Features of the 39 include: two, private cabins with ensuites ideally suited to cruises with two couples or kids. Air conditioning, envelope style boarding passarelle perfect for mediterannean mooring, teak decks, sundeck and dinghy storage, bow thruster for ease of manouvering, never run out of water with the Aquabase watermaker, marine genset for 240V power.
All the canopies are in good condition.
For more information and to arrange a viewng please contact Brendon Grieve | Motoryachts Unlimited | 0409 620 336
AU $199,000 Huge price reduction
** NOW SOLD **
||MU1008 Absolute 39|
||39' 0" - 11.89m|
||South Fremantle WA - Brendon Grieve's Motoryachts Unlimited|
||Twin Volvo Penta D4 300AA diesel stern drives rated at 310HP each - Serviced 2015
Electronic engine controls. Engine room: Easily accessed
||365 as at May 2015|
||Mase IS5 diesel generator|
||235L plus Aquabase watewrmaker|
||Bimini covers in good condition|
||Forward island double, 2 single berths amidships in private cabin with ensuite|
||Forward island double. AMidship side by side single berths|
||2 x showers in ensuites|
||2 x electric toilets with holding tanks|
||2 hob electric stove, loads of benchspace and under bench storage|
||Cockpit bar fridge, galley under bench fridge|
||2 nob electric|
||Remote electric windlass with all chain rode and stainless steel spade anchor|
||12V and 240 volt system. Marine 240V Mase genset|
|VHF radio, Raymarine GPS Plotter, electronic Volvo Penta helm controls|
||10 Great Reasons To Buy A Luxury Motor Yacht From Motoryachts Unlimited
1. Brendon Grieve, director of Motoryachts Unlimited has been working in the industry for three decades. Valuing and selling luxury motor yachts has been his specialty since 1997.
2. Motoryachts Unlimited work with marine brokers from around the world - more scope to find you the right boat. We can also arrange delivery... Anywhere!
3. Many of our business partners and luxury boat consultants have also been in the marine industry for decades. Their experience and advice is extensive and on tap if required.
4. Our showroom has no boundary. It extends to marinas around Australia and the world. We recommend that boat sellers keep their vessels in their own berths so they can continue with their own maintenance program. We regularly arrange 'Boat Opens' so you also get the chance to explore the marinas at which our brokerage craft are berthed and where you may ultimately be berthing your new motor yacht.
5. During the buying process Motoryachts Unlimited manage the pre-purchase inspections for you, giving you a list of independent surveyors from whom to choose from, then coordinate the test run, out of water and mechanical inspections.
6. Once purchased, every buyer receives an extensive handover, someone to go through the onboard systems of your new/ pre-loved boat plus provide you with boat handling tuition if required, and of course it doesn't just end there...
7. After sales service is not a cliché, it is an important part of our business. If required, we will align you with the right technicians in your area to give you that ongoing support.
8. Motoryachts Unlimited frequently host Boat Owner Educational Clinics to help boat owners to become more familiar with the diagnosis and possible repairs of onboard systems.
9. Motoryachts Unlimited can advice on the range of spare parts you should carry onboard, items common to most luxury boat brands, those parts which often fail or require regular replacement when you least expect it.
10. As members of the Marine Brokers Institute of Western Australia, Motoryachts Unlimited maintain registered Trust Accounts, utilize the industry standard sales contracts and agency agreements and operate under a strict code of conduct and rules of practice set out by the Institute.
Motoryachts Unlimited are available all hours on +61 409 620 336