|As a tender to your motoryacht or simply an all purpose day boat, the Aquapro Raider 900 is designed to make island crossings comfortable and dry.
Believed to have been designed and built by Rayglass of New Zealand - builders for the Protector RIB's.
She was purchased new as a support tender for training purposes for a keen sailer so a majority of the engine hours have been idling around following yachts.
Featuring a lockable cabin with a seperate toilet cubicle (to keep the girls happy), this particular RIB has been well loved by her owners. A recent refit saw new Relaxn Helm chairs and upholstery to the rear bench seat, installation of low maintenance teak look Seadek flooring throughout, PVC pontooon covers, new cleats. Detailed and polished in June 2016 by A1 Marine, she is now ready for sale.
Mechanically she is sound with good service records for the Mercury Verado 250hp outboards.
If you are looking for a Protector then you should also consider the Aquapro 900. From what I can see, she is built with a similar customer in mind and certainly equal quality. One advantage over other brands is the full glass windows rahter than the combination of glass ans clears that many other brands utilise.
Internal layout enables cosy sleeping for two if you needed to spend a night out.
At wide open throttle this Aquapro Raider 900 will sprint to 45 knots and cruises easily at 30 knots.
About Raider Hulls: Raider Rib hulls feature a deep V with 23-26 degree deadrise as a standard feature to provide a smooth, stable and dry ride in the most adverse conditions. Built from hand laid solid GRP, to New Zealand survey standards, these hulls provide the rapid response and high manoeuvrability required for rescue vessels and desirable for any use. The Raider is available with inboard or outboard mounted engines and surveyed fuel tanks. Intergrated buoyancy compartments make Raider RIBs completely unsinkable and with either work boat or cruising interior options, there is a Raider to perfectly suit every need. Options ranging from heavy duty towing posts fore and aft to carbon fibre dash trim and stereo/CD ensure your Raider RIB is perfect for you and your needs.
The large diameter multi compartment buoyancy tubes are constructed from the world's finest Hypalon Neoprene Coated Fabric which is immensely strong and extremely resistant to fuel, oil, sunlight and abrasion, providing a boat that is unaffected by extreme climatic conditions (excess heat and extreme cold). The Aquapro tube has been engineered to include the most rugged bonding system with almost seamless construction fitted with double hinged internal bulkheads, with five or more separate air compartments which provide for an air holding and safety standard which is second to none. The heavy duty non return recessed inflation valves and solid external rubbing strakes fitted for extra protection make the Raider the best quality and "made for life".
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact Brendon Grieve | Motoryachts Unlimited | 0409 620 336
||MU1777 Aquapro 900 Raider|
||29' 6" - 9.00m|
||2.8m - 3m|
||South Fremantle WA | Motoryachts Unlimited|
||Aquapro International, Auckland New Zealand|
||Twin Mercury Verado 250hp ouboards|
||2 x 250hp|
|Engine Hours (2nd Engine)
||Manual flush with holding tank|
|Navman GPS plotter sounder with through hull transducer|
||10 Great Reasons To Buy A Luxury Motor Yacht From Motoryachts Unlimited
1. Brendon Grieve, director of Motoryachts Unlimited has been working in the industry for three decades. Valuing and selling luxury motor yachts has been his specialty since 1997.
2. Motoryachts Unlimited work with marine brokers from around the world - more scope to find you the right boat. We can also arrange delivery... Anywhere!
3. Many of our business partners and luxury boat consultants have also been in the marine industry for decades. Their experience and advice is overwhelming and on tap if required.
4. Our showroom has no boundary. It extends to marinas around Australia and the world. We regularly arrange 'Boat Opens', this also gives you a taste of optional marina facilities to berth your new boat.
5. During the buying process Motoryachts Unlimited manage the pre-purchase inspections for you, giving you a list of independent surveyors from whom to choose from, then coordinate the test run, out of water and mechanical inspections.
6. Once purchased, every buyer receives an extensive handover, someone to go through the onboard systems of your new/ pre-loved boat plus provide you with boat handling tuition if required, and of course it doesn't just end there...
7. After sales service is not a cliché, it is an important part of our business. If required, we will align you with the right technicians in your area to give you that ongoing support.
8. Motoryachts Unlimited frequently host Boat Owner Educational Clinics to help boat owners to become more familiar with the diagnosis and possible repairs of onboard systems.
9. Motoryachts Unlimited can advice on the range of spare parts you should carry onboard, items common to most luxury boat brands, those parts which often fail or require regular replacement when you least expect it.
10. As members of the Marine Brokers Institute of Western Australia Motoryachts Unlimited maintain registered Trust Accounts, utilize the industry standard sales contracts and agency agreements and operate under a strict code of conduct and rules of practice set out by the Institute.
Motoryachts Unlimited are available all hours on +61 409 620 336