|BRACKEN 45' 1975 CLASSIC
This professionally built hard chined timber cruiser is reluctantly up for Auction by the 2nd only owner, after 18 years. She has always been maintained at RQYS by professional shipwrights. (Current owner is a retired RQYS Past Commodore)
* Twin 3208 Caterpillar Diesel Engines
* Twin disc MG506/2.96:1 reduction gear boxes
* Driving 28 x 4 blade bronze props
* 6 kva Onan Genset
* Approx Fuel capacity 2,000 litres in 3 tanks
* Approx Water capacity 1,000 litres
* Sounder, HF, 2x VHF, Radar, Pilot, Sat Nav, Microwave
* Eutectic Fridge & Freezer (Fully over hauled and reconditioned September 2012)
* Teak fitout all sound, recently re varnished
* Double diagonal planked, fully Dynel sheathed
* Hull resprayed and antifouled, August 2012
* Spacious, comfortable and very seaworthy cruiser. Over 6' headroom throughout.
For further information please contact Jeff Bush on 0459 024 473 or email jeff@marineauctions. Com. Au or visit our website www. Marineauctions. Com. Au
Buyers Premium 8.25% inc GST applies.