|The Antares 13.80 (45) is a versatile boat built in Europe by one of the worlds largest boat manufacturers - The Beneteau Group.
One thing I have noticed in recent years is the dry solf ride on meditierranean style boats, making the Rottnest journey a breeze. The current owner has done many Abrolhos trips proving her ocean going capabilities and finds her to be economical sitting around 21 knots burning approx 100L/hr - Exceptional for a vessel of her size. After taking the helm during the photo shoot, I found the Beneteau Antares 13.80 a delight to skipper. Vision is excellent from both the flybridge and lower stations.
She is adorned with teak decks and comings giving her a classic on a modern boat. Accommodation is designed for 6 and complimented by two ensuites. The flybridge is accessed via proper enclosed stairs rather than a ladder where sunlounges and seating create another space for entertaining.
The high gloss internal timber finishes present well. Carpet are fine and uphosltery still pretty tidy.
A watermaker and Raymarine GPS and auto pilots make her perfect for cruising along our coast.
If you are looking for a three cabin boat then you should consider viewing the Antares.
To arrange a viewing please contact exclusive agent Brendon Grieve | Motoryachts Unlimited | 0409 620 336
Motoryachts Unlimited provide a personal and comprehensive vessel handover and ongoing telephone support to purchasers
For more information and to arrange a viewing contact Brendon Grieve | Motoryachts Unlimited | 0409 620 336
** NOW SOLD **
||MU1665 Antares 1380|
||45' 3" - 13.80m|
||South Fremantle WA | Motoryachts Unlimited|
||Twin QSB5.9 425hp engines with flybridge and saloon helm stations and duplicate electronic controls|
||2 x 425hp|
||Approx 670 hours|
|Engine Hours (2nd Engine)
||Approx 670 hours|
||Approx 100L/hr at 21 knots|
||Twin shaft drive|
||2 x 750L|
||Forward island double, portside queen berth, starboard side by side single berths|
||2 internal shower stalls in the master and guest head|
||Raritan icemaker, 2 hob ceramic electric stove,|
||2 hob electric ceramic|
||Sea Recovery Aquamatic watermaker|
|Hot Water System
|Raymarine E120 Multi Function display
Raymarine ST6002 Auto ppilot with wireless remote Smart Controller
Fusion audio stereo system
Raymarine E80 MFD to flybrdige
Bow thruster controls to both upper and lower helms
Icom Marine VHF radio
||10 Great Reasons To Buy A Luxury Motor Yacht From Motoryachts Unlimited
1. Brendon Grieve, director of Motoryachts Unlimited has been working in the industry for three decades and has been involved in almost 800 boat sales - both new and pre-loved. Valuing and selling luxury motor yachts has been his specialty since 1997.
2. Motoryachts Unlimited work with marine brokers from around the world - more scope to find you the right boat. We can also arrange delivery... Anywhere!
3. Many of our business partners and luxury boat consultants have also been in the marine industry for decades. Their experience and advice is overwhelming and on tap if required.
4. Our showroom has no boundary. It extends to marinas around Australia and the world. We regularly arrange 'Boat Opens', this also gives you a taste of optional marina facilities to berth your new boat.
5. During the buying process Motoryachts Unlimited manage the pre-purchase inspections for you, giving you a list of independent surveyors from whom to choose from, then coordinate the test run, out of water and mechanical inspections.
6. Once purchased, every buyer receives an extensive handover, someone to go through the onboard systems of your new/ pre-loved boat plus provide you with boat handling tuition if required, and of course it doesn't just end there...
7. After sales service is not a cliché, it is an important part of our business. If required, we will align you with the right technicians in your area to give you that ongoing support.
8. Motoryachts Unlimited frequently host Boat Owner Educational Clinics to help boat owners to become more familiar with the diagnosis and possible repairs of onboard systems.
9. Motoryachts Unlimited can advice on the range of spare parts you should carry onboard, items common to most luxury boat brands, those parts which often fail or require regular replacement when you least expect it.
10. As members of the Marine Brokers Institute of Western Australia Motoryachts Unlimited maintain registered Trust Accounts, utilize the industry standard sales contracts and agency agreements and operate under a strict code of conduct and rules of practice set out by the Institute.
Motoryachts Unlimited are available all hours on +61 409 620 336