|Take a look at ALL ***39 PICTURES*** of this vessel on our main website at POPYACHTS DOT COM. We appreciate that you took your time to look at our advertisement and we look forward to speaking with you!
US $11,500 plus Shipping,GST & other fees
||33' 0" - 10.06m|
||Bay Port, Michigan|
||Bimini:Needs New Canvas|
||AS RECEIVED FROM THE OWNER:|
- Water system works on city / pressurized water, however have not used water tanks / pumps. Never really worked well since I got the boat and didn't spend time investigating.
- Wiring for VHF radio on upper deck and PA system needs new connectors.
- Could use new canvasses - current upper deck cover has a tear and front window cover also worn.
- Front hatch windows leak slightly during hard rain.
- Some cabin light bulbs need replacement
- Sliding door opens hard - needs new wheel in the frame. Lock needs replacement. Screen door also could use new wheels with springs.
- 1 small rail in the rear port side had the wood come off. I have replacement wood and original fittings to put on, but have not replaced yet.
- Started sanding wood rails in 2014 for refinishing but did not complete before putting away for storage.
- Packings probably are getting due for replacement (normal maintenance).
- There is a board in the rear starboard side in the engine compartment where that reinforces the mounts for the swim platform. In 2014 had to silicon around it to seal small trickle of water. May need more silicon if trickle recurs at launch.
- I replaced the old carpet throughout with wood laminate in 2008. However, over the hatches in the flooring there is not laminate and we cover with area rugs.
- Not sure if trim tabs work - hasn't seemed necessary as boat planes out nicely w/o adjusting.
- Water pumps for engines replaced in 2014
Wheel out below rub line each year and wax. Inside storage from 2007 - spring 2014 during winter. Fall 2014 was shrink wrapped. Painted bottom every 3 years with anti-fouling paint. Due for repaint