|Long range motor cruiser ‘IN FULL SURVEY ‘ and ready to work !!!!! Completely rebuilt in 2000 with $1. 8 M spent and recently refitted and upgraded with in excess of $600,000 spent . Side power , Naiad Stabilizers, Master cabin + ensuite , Queen VIP cabin, twin guest cabin + ensuite crew quarter.
Recent refit list includes:
- Vessel hard standed out of water 6 months.
- New keel fitted, glassed in and faired.
- Hull below waterline stripped, epoxied ,faired ,anti fouled.
- Hull above waterline resprayed 2 pack polyurethane.
- Propeller shafts, propellers and rudders removed for inspection by AMSA surveyor. New cutlass bearings, shaft and rudder seals fitted.
- Full below waterline inspection carried out by AMSA surveyor.
- All main machinery and generators major service including cooling systems.
- All bilge pumps replaced.
- All through hull skin fittings and seacocks serviced or replaced entire vessel as per AMSA survey requirements.
- All safety gear upgraded and or serviced to conform to AMSA survey classification E,D.B
- Timber capping rails replaced and varnished.
- Saloon ceiling replaced
- New TVs and entertainment system fitted (including 65 inch screen in main saloon)
- New loose furniture purchased for vessel
- Leather lounges in wheelhouse re upholstered
- New fridges fitted to galley, aft deck and flybridge.
- New clear screens fitted to vessel
- Full electrical certification carried out as per AMSA survey requirement
- New LED lights fitted thru out vessel where required.
- New anchor and chain fitted to vessel
- Anchor winch serviced
- Crane serviced.
- Teak decks refurbished
- Firefighting system serviced and upgraded to AMSA survey requirements.
- Fuel and water tanks opened cleaned and inspected by AMSA surveyor.
- All stainless steel fittings, bump rails and hand railings polished.
- All hand rails extended and raised to 1000mm from 850mm to conform to new AMSA survey standards.
- New perspex screen fitted to flybridge windscreen.
- All electronics and navigational equipment serviced and upgraded where required.
Call TODAY to inspect and start making money!!!!
||66' - 20.11m|
|Keel / Ballast
||New South Wales|
||Teak over GRP|
||Twin Detroit 325 HP Diesel Engines|
||2 x Onan, 25 Kva|
||8,000 Litres in 4 x Tanks|
||3,000 Litres in 1 x Tank|
||CABINS: 5 Cabins - 2 x Double, 3 x Twin|
TOTAL BERTHS: 10
SALOON: Main deck lounge / dining
HEADROOM: 2 metres
||LAYOUT: Large galley with all appliances, granite benches|
STOVE TYPE: Electric 240 V
||FRIDGE: Large commercial |
FREEZER: Upright 6 drawer
||ANCHOR WINCH: Muir Thor Twin |
ANCHOR: 1 x 110 Kg, 1 x 180 Kg
CHAIN: 100 Metres
||BILGE PUMPS: 5 + Engine driving system |
LIFEJACKETS: 20 +
FIRE PROTECTION: Yes
FLARES / VSHEET: Yes
||LIGHTING: 240 V + 24 V|
SHORE POWER: 32 amp 240 Volt
BATTERIES: 4 x Banks
SOUNDER: 2 x JRC
RADAR: 2 x JRC (64 mile + 24 mile)
AUTO PILOT: TMQ
WIND INSTRUMENTS: Yes
RADIOS: 1x HF, 2 x VHF, 2 x 27 Meg