|This outstanding Chris Craft with extended boarding platform was imported new by previous owner and held in family until purchased by the current owner, late 2013.
Since buying the owners have undertaken a number of maintenance tasks with a view to our future ownership being a long term one of cruising and camping up and down the Clarence River..
This boat is ready to go:
· Covers Clears- New clears and Bimini covers - These were added in January 2014 - top quality materials were used which have a 15 year lifetime. A windscreen cover was added to protect dash area and to stop any leaks through the windscreen seals as they age.
· New lifejackets and safety gear, flares etc. Have been added and the portholes have had insect screens made so they can remain open at night. The boat remains very cool in our experience but the Air Conditioning makes it very cool when in use
· New carpets inside with spare set for when removing for cleaning
· New cockpit carpets
· New seat fabrics inside New seat fabrics outside New hood lining inside
· New timber cabinet work to galley, table etc.
· New speakers in cockpit and SANYO surround sound system is magnificent and attached to the TV/ DVD which has three monitors- 2 below and one on deck
· New tapware throughout
· New Toilet system
· Full stand up shower with new tap ware.
· 2 x deck showers.
· New GPS /Sounder GARMIN brand
· New swim ladder fitted
· New anchor with fitted chain and rope
· 4 x new fenders
· New Matching linen and cushions New VHF radio
· New FM & VHF aerials fitted Search light on bow
· New deck lounges fitted
Engines fully serviced all new filters oils and fluids. 2 x new starter motors
2 x new raw water pumps
2 x engine fresh water up-grade kit flushing system
Stainless Steel manifolds and bends 30% more economy and 40% power increase and sounds great guaranteed for 5 years
All new hoses and clamps. New iridium spark plugs New plug leads
New fuel pumps.
And it just gets better when you inspect. Call today.
** NOW SOLD **
||37' 0" - 11.28m|
||Mid Nth Coast|
||New South Wales|
||Full - as new|
||Vee berth, drop down dinette, double bunk aft under cockpit, sette in saloon|
||1 electric + holding tank|
||AM/FM, CD, 3 TV, DVD, Sanyo surround sound|
||2 x hotplates, microwave|
||Anchor Winch - Yes
Anchor - CQR
Chain - Yes + rope
||Eng fire smother|
||Lighting - LED
Shore Power - Yes - 240 / 110 step down converter
Batteries - 5 x N70
|GPS - Garmin
Sounder - Garmin
Radios - VHF
||Deck wash x 2|