|Delivered new to WA in 2006 so all systems are 240V.
As with many American brands, the boat is adormed with clever ideas for storage, seating and dining creating a very versatile layout. A massive 14ft beam gives her enormous entertaining and living areas - far more than the equivalent model Mustang 46, Regal or Sunseeker 46 Portofino. Probably more closely resembling the quality and style of a Sea Ray.
The cockpit hardtop provides insulation from the summer heat and plenty of headroom while the clears and foredeck access window enable ample ventilation.
The 480HP Volvo Penta shaft drive engines make her quick off the mark when required and particularly easy to manouvre.
The Onan genset powers all 240V systems including reverse cycle air conditioning, microwave, stove. The current owner says the upright fridge located in the galley is brilliant, large enough to keep the crew fed and watered for days.
Modern navigation equipment, a bow thruster and electronic throttle controls enable easy handling and manouvering.
One of the few boat brands boasting two cabins with their own ensuites, one for you and one for the kids or guests.
For more information and to arrange a viewing please contact Brendon Grieve | Motoryachts Unlimited | 0409 620 336
AU $289,000 Now reduced
** NOW SOLD **
||MU1622 Cruisers 460 Express|
||46' 9" - 14.25m|
||South Fremantle WA | Brendon Grieve's Motoryachts Unlimited|
||2 x 480-hp Volvo Penta TAMD 75P diesels. Engine room: Easily accessible via an electrically operated deck hatch making it a mechanics dream!|
||665 as at November 2015|
||400gal - 1514L|
||79gal - 300L|
||2012 Aristocraft roll up inflatable with aluminium floor|
||2 staterooms - Forward tournamnet berths (V-berths) x 2, amidships master queen size berth each with ensuite|
||A shower in each of the two ensuites|
||2 x Sealand Vacuflush systems with holding tank|
||Lower galley to starbouard with electric 2 hob stove, convection microwave oven, under and above bench storage and large upright fridge freezer|
||Upright galley fridge freezer, substantial cockpit bar fridge|
||Delta anchor on chain rode. Remote electric winch|
||EPIRB, offshore flare kit, 10 x PFD's|
||240V AC and 12/24V DC systems|
|Raymarine E120 GPS/Plotter/Sounder, Raymarine VHF marine radio, Mobilert man overboard system, Sidepower bow thruster|
||10 Great Reasons To Buy A Luxury Motor Yacht From Motoryachts Unlimited
1. Brendon Grieve, director of Motoryachts Unlimited has been working in the industry for three decades and has been involved in almost 800 boat sales - both new and pre-loved. Valuing and selling luxury motor yachts has been his specialty since 1997.
2. Motoryachts Unlimited work with marine brokers from around the world - more scope to find you the right boat. We can also arrange delivery... Anywhere!
3. Many of our business partners and luxury boat consultants have also been in the marine industry for decades. Their experience and advice is overwhelming and on tap if required.
4. Our showroom has no boundary. It extends to marinas around Australia and the world. We regularly arrange 'Boat Opens', this also gives you a taste of optional marina facilities to berth your new boat.
5. During the buying process Motoryachts Unlimited manage the pre-purchase inspections for you, giving you a list of independent surveyors from whom to choose from, then coordinate the test run, out of water and mechanical inspections.
6. Once purchased, every buyer receives an extensive handover, someone to go through the onboard systems of your new/ pre-loved boat plus provide you with boat handling tuition if required, and of course it doesn't just end there...
7. After sales service is not a cliché, it is an important part of our business. If required, we will align you with the right technicians in your area to give you that ongoing support.
8. Motoryachts Unlimited frequently host Boat Owner Educational Clinics to help boat owners to become more familiar with the diagnosis and possible repairs of onboard systems.
9. Motoryachts Unlimited can advice on the range of spare parts you should carry onboard, items common to most luxury boat brands, those parts which often fail or require regular replacement when you least expect it.
10. As members of the Marine Brokers Institute of Western Australia Motoryachts Unlimited maintain registered Trust Accounts, utilize the industry standard sales contracts and agency agreements and operate under a strict code of conduct and rules of practice set out by the Institute.
Motoryachts Unlimited are available all hours on +61 409 620 336