|She may be branded a 54 but the length and overall size is very much understated - 58ft 1" overall. The prominent and characteristic flare on the bow of the Formula 54 Icon is designed to cleanly disperses the water away from the boat providing a smooth and dry ride. A massive 18ft 7" beam (in comparison - Riviera 51 which is 16ft 1") and a huge 6ft 6" headroom in the living areas.
Sitting behind the helm you get the feeling of a steady footprint and a lot of boat ahead of you. It's almost intimidating. Such a big bow makes you feel safe as she cruises well above the waves. Vision is excellent to both the bow and stern from the helm.
A few features set the Formula 54 apart from her competitiors and these include:
1. Stairs to the flybridge for ease of access
2. Forward in the saloon you have the best of both worlds, two massive windows to enhance the vista from inside plus additional without losing your storage or TV location
3. Engine room liner which is easy to clean and looks sensational
4. Vacuum infused hull for strength and to reduce weight
5. Beautifully hand crafted fairleads - the Kiwi's are masters at this!
6. The hull is two pack painted so she always looks glossy
The MTU engines are perfectly suited and balanced enabling an effortless jump up to cruise speeds and beyond.
Nirvana cruised under her own steam from QLD to Fremantle proving her ability and potential.
For more details and to arrange a viewing, please contact the exclusive WA dealer Brendon Grieve 0409 620 336
Note: If you insure your boat with Club Marine through my agency, then you earn the right to call me anytime for telephone support and boating advice at no extra cost, no matter where you purchased your boat.
** NOW SOLD **
||MU1672 Formula Icon 54|
||54' 0" - 16.46m|
||18ft 6" (5.66m)|
||South Fremantle WA | Motoryachts Unlimited|
||Vacuum infused fibreglass, Balsa core topsides, teak cockpit floor|
||MTU 60 Series. Serial # 06R0940670 & Access is via the plant room via a hatch outside the rear bulkhead. You step down into a plant room housing gensets, watermakers etc. A water tight door opens into a massive and immaculate engine room - a mechanics dream!|
||2 x 825hp|
||814 July 2016|
|Engine Hours (2nd Engine)
||814 July 2016|
||Direct shaft drive|
||Bow and stern thrusters|
||Mastervolt Whisper 16 Ultra V503A0000 70Amp|
||Zodiac RIB with 350kg davit system|
||Sleeps 6 in three cabins. Two doubles, two singles. The enclosed flybrdige also doubles as additional overflow accommodation. Inner spring mattresses|
||2 shower stalls|
||2 x Techma 24V toilet system with holding tank. Salt water flush backup system|
||Bose Listyle 48 stereo system. 37" Digital TV|
||Solid surface benchtops with loads of working space and underbench storage. Fridges are located on the opposite side of the boat leaving the cupbaords free for appliance etc. Features Insincerator, dishwasher, oven.|
||A huge underseat eutectic refrigeration system is located in the cockpit|
||4 hob electric stove|
||Waterwitch - 102 hours|
|Hot Water System
||Lofrans Pro 2000 electric anchow winch. Ultra anchor|
||240V AC and 12/24V DC systems|
|Raymarine 218 VHF marine radio, MTU digit engine displays, Raymarine E120 multi function display, Raymarine E80 sounder MFD, Raymarine ST6002 auto pilot, Raymarine wind indicator, Maxpower thruster controls|
||10 Great Reasons To Buy A Luxury Motor Yacht From Motoryachts Unlimited
1. Brendon Grieve, director of Motoryachts Unlimited has been working in the industry for three decades and has been involved in almost 800 boat sales - both new and pre-loved. Valuing and selling luxury motor yachts has been his specialty since 1997.
2. Motoryachts Unlimited work with marine brokers from around the world - more scope to find you the right boat. We can also arrange delivery... Anywhere!
3. Many of our business partners and luxury boat consultants have also been in the marine industry for decades. Their experience and advice is overwhelming and on tap if required.
4. Our showroom has no boundary. It extends to marinas around Australia and the world. We regularly arrange 'Boat Opens', this also gives you a taste of optional marina facilities to berth your new boat.
5. During the buying process Motoryachts Unlimited manage the pre-purchase inspections for you, giving you a list of independent surveyors from whom to choose from, then coordinate the test run, out of water and mechanical inspections.
6. Once purchased, every buyer receives an extensive handover, someone to go through the onboard systems of your new/ pre-loved boat plus provide you with boat handling tuition if required, and of course it doesn't just end there...
7. After sales service is not a cliché, it is an important part of our business. If required, we will align you with the right technicians in your area to give you that ongoing support.
8. Motoryachts Unlimited frequently host Boat Owner Educational Clinics to help boat owners to become more familiar with the diagnosis and possible repairs of onboard systems.
9. Motoryachts Unlimited can advice on the range of spare parts you should carry onboard, items common to most luxury boat brands, those parts which often fail or require regular replacement when you least expect it.
10. As members of the Marine Brokers Institute of Western Australia Motoryachts Unlimited maintain registered Trust Accounts, utilize the industry standard sales contracts and agency agreements and operate under a strict code of conduct and rules of practice set out by the Institute.
Motoryachts Unlimited are available all hours on +61 409 620 336