|The Leeder is an iconic West Australian brand and this 40' rperesents the last of Leeders flagship models ever built - Launched 2004.
Powered by twin Cummins diesel shaft drive engines she has a comforatble and economical cruise speed of 18 to 20 knots.
Inside she presents really well, clean and tidy. The accommodation set up enables you to sleep 7 or 8. A simple yet well laid out mezzanine galley includes a 2 hob ceramic stove, microwave and 2 way fridge.
Marinedeck cork flooring covers the rear deck and swim board. A davit system enables dinghy storage above the cockpit and out of the way. Two transom doors are a bonus, something that Riviera have adopted in their later models. Leeder were ahead of their time in that area :)
Registered at under 12m, she can be authorised on GREY Rottnest moorings. Berths will also be easy to obtain.
Tsalta comes with a good service history and a file full of receipts for work carried out over the years.
New flybridge clears
To arrange a viewing please contact Brendon Grieve from Motoryachts Unlimited | 0409 620 336
Note: If you insure your boat with Club Marine through Motoryachts Unlimited, then you earn the right to call me anytime for telephone support and boating advice at no extra cost, no matter from whom you purchased your boat.
||MU1781 Leeder 40 BZ810|
||40' 0" - 12.20m|
||3.96m - 12ft 10"|
||1.21m - 3ft 4"|
||South Fremantle WA | Motoryachts Unlimited|
||330B Dimaond Series|
||2 x 315HP|
|Engine Hours (2nd Engine)
||24 - 25 knots|
||20 - 21 knots|
||Onan 7kva 358 hours July 2016|
||1000L in 2 tanks|
||800L in 2 tanks|
||Searano 3.2m RIB - manual davit system for launch and retrieval|
||Forward island double, guest cabin with single bunk beds, 2 x saloon sofa beds.|
||Hot shower in bathroom|
||Electric with holding tank|
||CERAN 2 hob ceramic cooktop, Isotherm 2 way underbench fridge, Samsung microwave oven.|
||2 hob electric|
|Hot Water System
||Remote electric anchor winch with chain rode and plough style anchor|
||12V and 240V systems|
|Icom VHF marine radio, Raymarine GPS. Sounder not working.|
||10 Great Reasons To Buy A Luxury Motor Yacht From Motoryachts Unlimited
1. Brendon Grieve, director of Motoryachts Unlimited has been working in the industry for three decades and has been involved in almost 800 boat sales - both new and pre-loved. Valuing and selling luxury motor yachts has been his specialty since 1997.
2. Motoryachts Unlimited work with marine brokers from around the world - more scope to find you the right boat. We can also arrange delivery... Anywhere!
3. Many of our business partners and luxury boat consultants have also been in the marine industry for decades. Their experience and advice is overwhelming and on tap if required.
4. Our showroom has no boundary. It extends to marinas around Australia and the world. We regularly arrange 'Boat Opens', this also gives you a taste of optional marina facilities to berth your new boat.
5. During the buying process Motoryachts Unlimited manage the pre-purchase inspections for you, giving you a list of independent surveyors from whom to choose from, then coordinate the test run, out of water and mechanical inspections.
6. Once purchased, every buyer receives an extensive handover, someone to go through the onboard systems of your new/ pre-loved boat plus provide you with boat handling tuition if required, and of course it doesn't just end there...
7. After sales service is not a cliché, it is an important part of our business. If required, we will align you with the right technicians in your area to give you that ongoing support.
8. Motoryachts Unlimited frequently host Boat Owner Educational Clinics to help boat owners to become more familiar with the diagnosis and possible repairs of onboard systems.
9. Motoryachts Unlimited can advice on the range of spare parts you should carry onboard, items common to most luxury boat brands, those parts which often fail or require regular replacement when you least expect it.
10. As members of the Marine Brokers Institute of Western Australia Motoryachts Unlimited maintain registered Trust Accounts, utilize the industry standard sales contracts and agency agreements and operate under a strict code of conduct and rules of practice set out by the Institute.
Motoryachts Unlimited are available all hours on +61 409 620 336