|Well presented Luhrs 32 Sportfish powered by twin late model (2011) Mercruiser 8.2L Horizon shaft drives featuring the latest technology for efficiency and reduced emissions.
A sensational blue water hull designed for a smoother and dryer ride when out in the rough. Accommodation features a forward double berth, bunk beds plus a seperate toilet/shower stall. Ample seating for guests around the lower helm area. One small step takes you down to a large self draining cockpit area ideall for fishing or entertaining. An awning provides ample shade over the rear deck and includes drop down sides to protect you from the elements.
For the game fisherman, a ladder gives you easy access to the flybridge / tuna tower helm area. This also provides a fantastic platform giving great vision for manouvering around mooring or exploring the bays.
To arrange a viewing please contact Brendon Grieve | Motoryachts Unlimited | 0409 620 336
||1667 Luhrs 32 |
||32' 0" - 9.76m|
||South Fremantle WA | Motoryachts Unlimited|
||2 x Mercruiser 8.2L Horizon - fitted new 2011/2012
Engine flushing system fitted to extend the life of the manifolds, risers etc.
Electronic controls at both upper and lower helms
||2 x Approx 400hp|
||230 as at April 2016|
||25 to 30 knots|
||Direct shaft drive|
||Kohler 7.3kva - 517 hours|
||Forward double berth, side single berth|
||Yes, in toilet cubicle|
||1 x vacuflush system with holding tank|
||SInk, hot water, 2 hob gas stove|
||Galley fridge plus eutectic cockpit chest fridge|
||2 hob gas stove in cockpit|
|Hot Water System
||Electric anchor winch with Delta anchor|
||Engine room fire system|
|Lowrance Elite 5m GPS chart plotter, Furuno LS-4100 sounder, Icom IC502 VHF Marine Radio, Fusion setero system, TEAC TV,|
||10 Great Reasons To Buy A Luxury Motor Yacht From Motoryachts Unlimited
1. Brendon Grieve, director of Motoryachts Unlimited has been working in the industry for three decades and has been involved in almost 800 boat sales - both new and pre-loved. Valuing and selling luxury motor yachts has been his specialty since 1997.
2. Motoryachts Unlimited work with marine brokers from around the world - more scope to find you the right boat. We can also arrange delivery... Anywhere!
3. Many of our business partners and luxury boat consultants have also been in the marine industry for decades. Their experience and advice is overwhelming and on tap if required.
4. Our showroom has no boundary. It extends to marinas around Australia and the world. We regularly arrange 'Boat Opens', this also gives you a taste of optional marina facilities to berth your new boat.
5. During the buying process Motoryachts Unlimited manage the pre-purchase inspections for you, giving you a list of independent surveyors from whom to choose from, then coordinate the test run, out of water and mechanical inspections.
6. Once purchased, every buyer receives an extensive handover, someone to go through the onboard systems of your new/ pre-loved boat plus provide you with boat handling tuition if required, and of course it doesn't just end there...
7. After sales service is not a cliché, it is an important part of our business. If required, we will align you with the right technicians in your area to give you that ongoing support.
8. Motoryachts Unlimited frequently host Boat Owner Educational Clinics to help boat owners to become more familiar with the diagnosis and possible repairs of onboard systems.
9. Motoryachts Unlimited can advice on the range of spare parts you should carry onboard, items common to most luxury boat brands, those parts which often fail or require regular replacement when you least expect it.
10. As members of the Marine Brokers Institute of Western Australia Motoryachts Unlimited maintain registered Trust Accounts, utilize the industry standard sales contracts and agency agreements and operate under a strict code of conduct and rules of practice set out by the Institute.
Motoryachts Unlimited are available all hours on +61 409 620 336