|Currently one of Australia's most sort after models, the Maritimo 48 is an iconic cruiser designed for Australian waters. No better testiment of their ability than cruising from the Gold Coast factory to Western Australia under her own steam back in 2007. An adventure of a lifetime the owner says, and if his knees could stand up to it, he would do it again tomorrow. Many of the 48 and 52 Maritimos were delivered across the top by their owners.
If you are an entertainer you can't go past the layout, wide opening glass doors have the saloon and galley spill into the cockpit. An integrated BBQ and fridge is moulded nicely into the transom. A revolution at the time in Australia, this style of alfresco cooking set a benchmark which soon became adopted by other competitive brands.
For those with an eye for mechanics, you will love the engine room. Easily accessed via some beautifully moulded stairs under the cockpit floor. The engine room benefits from the 17ft beam with space to get around the main drives. A high gloss fibreglass liner leaves no excuse for not keeping it clean and tidy. When I stepped aboard the owner was vaccuming the bilge!
The fully enclosed flybrdige features a rear helm layout and also becomes another room for overflow accommodation. Large rear glass doors similar to those entering the saloon, open onto a balcony large enough for a small party.
For more information and to arrange a viewing please contact exclusive agent Brendon Grieve | Motoryachts Unlimited | 0409 620 336
For more information and to arrange a viewing contact Brendon Grieve | Motoryachts Unlimited | 0409 620 336
** NOW SOLD **
||MU1779 Maritimo 48 DQ150|
||48' 0" - 14.64m|
||South Fremantle WA | Motoryachts Unlimited|
||2 x QSM11|
||2 x 670hp|
||430 in three months to get to WA then only 375|
|Engine Hours (2nd Engine)
||430 in three months to get to WA then only 375|
||Twin direct shaft drives|
||Side Power Bow thruster|
||Onan MDKBR 21.5kva generator 1550 hours Nov 2016|
||Angel 330 fibreglass RIB|
||6HP Tohatsu outboard|
||Portside master cabin with ensuite, forward isaldn guest double, starboard side guest single bunk beds - shared ensuite. Flybridge table converts for additional accommodation|
||6 to 8|
||2 internal shower stalls in the master and guest head|
||Saloon Grundig TV.|
||4 x AC units to cool the whole vessel|
||Aft saloon galley featuring upright fridge, dishasher drawer, 4 hob stove, underbench storage and solid surface benchtops, Panasonic microwave oven|
||Cockpit chest eutectic fridge freezer located in the BBQ module|
||4 hob ceramic electric|
||Horizon Seafari 240V watermaker|
|Hot Water System
||30kg Bruce style anchor. Muir electric anchor winch.|
||Engine room Sea Fire supression system to engine room|
||12V/24V DC plus 240V AC systems
Washer dryer combo in third cabin
|2 x Raymarine E120 MFD
Simrad AP26 Auto Pilot
Icom M302 VHF marine radio
GME 27meg marine radio
||10 Great Reasons To Buy A Luxury Motor Yacht From Motoryachts Unlimited
1. Brendon Grieve, director of Motoryachts Unlimited has been working in the industry for three decades and has been involved in almost 800 boat sales - both new and pre-loved. Valuing and selling luxury motor yachts has been his specialty since 1997.
2. Motoryachts Unlimited work with marine brokers from around the world - more scope to find you the right boat. We can also arrange delivery... Anywhere!
3. Many of our business partners and luxury boat consultants have also been in the marine industry for decades. Their experience and advice is overwhelming and on tap if required.
4. Our showroom has no boundary. It extends to marinas around Australia and the world. We regularly arrange 'Boat Opens', this also gives you a taste of optional marina facilities to berth your new boat.
5. During the buying process Motoryachts Unlimited manage the pre-purchase inspections for you, giving you a list of independent surveyors from whom to choose from, then coordinate the test run, out of water and mechanical inspections.
6. Once purchased, every buyer receives an extensive handover, someone to go through the onboard systems of your new/ pre-loved boat plus provide you with boat handling tuition if required, and of course it doesn't just end there...
7. After sales service is not a cliché, it is an important part of our business. If required, we will align you with the right technicians in your area to give you that ongoing support.
8. Motoryachts Unlimited frequently host Boat Owner Educational Clinics to help boat owners to become more familiar with the diagnosis and possible repairs of onboard systems.
9. Motoryachts Unlimited can advice on the range of spare parts you should carry onboard, items common to most luxury boat brands, those parts which often fail or require regular replacement when you least expect it.
10. As members of the Marine Brokers Institute of Western Australia Motoryachts Unlimited maintain registered Trust Accounts, utilize the industry standard sales contracts and agency agreements and operate under a strict code of conduct and rules of practice set out by the Institute.
Motoryachts Unlimited are available all hours on +61 409 620 336