|"Top of the market materials, innovative hull design, a design which is sure to garner attention - and respect - wherever it goes"
Quotes from international marine media about the Monte Carlo 4:
Sources: UK's Motor Boat & Yachting, Boat Test. Com, Yachting Magazine, BoatMag International and TradeaBoat.
- "The icing on the cake is the boat's IPS pod drives with joystick that make docking easy, even for beginners. "
- "The MC4 makes a contemporary visual statement that sets her apart from other boats on the harbour. "
- "Outstanding control at sea. "
- "Her tulip-shaped bow allows the MC4 to slice through waves rather than to pound into them. "
- "State-of-the-art, turn-key technology. "
This MC4S is berthed in Sydney and available for immediate delivery. Its a highly optioned display model, with the top level trim level package, and numerous additional options such as cockpit joystick docking station.
Monte Carlo have aimed at the top end of the market with their product range. The design features, choice of materials, attention to detail, and high quality finish, are truly appreciated by those who value luxury and quality.
Monte Carlo also focus on ease of operation. Whether it be the touch screen control panels, reversing camera, or joy stick controls - docking couldn't be simpler, even for the boating novice.
The extensive specification list includes:
- 2 x full beam staterooms with private ensuites
- luxury ensuites feel like an upmarket spa
- full width cockpit doors creating single level open plan entertaining space
- Volvo IPS 500s IPS with joystick controls for simple docking
- dual station bow thruster - helm & cockpit
- reverse cycle air-conditioning
- cockpit docking station; with 2 joysticks - for pod drives & bow thruster
- hydraulic teak swim platform (store tender, and lower to become a teak beach)
- full beam electric glazed sunroof with remote control
- one-piece windscreen
- electric pilot & co-pilot bench seat
- electric window at helm
- sun lounges on foredeck
- electric sun awning extends over cockpit
- reversing camera
- mirror tinted side windows
- teak laid cockpit & galley floors
- stitched leather furniture finishes
- upgraded Euro galley appliances & designer tap ware
- sundeck on hard top with double sun pad
- Bose entertainment system
- Wifi connection module for iPad connectivity
- upgraded electronics pack
- multi function touch screen SIMRAD helm display
- SIMRAD 4G broadband radar
- auto pilot
Monte Carlos range from 45ft to 60ft, with the option of a flybridge or sedan.
For larger vessels, Monte Carlo's "stable mate", Monte Carlo Yachts, build customisable motor yachts from 65ft to 105ft. We have an MCY 70' display model at our Sydney office.
Our Additional Services:
- We can provide a walk-on, walk-off vessel management service.
- We accept trade-ins for new, and some pre-owned boats.
- We provide one of the most successful brokerage services in Australia.
As the Australian importer & dealer for Monte Carlo, we have new and pre-owned models for sale - contact us for full details.
We regularly run MONTE CARLO Open Days in Sydney - get in touch for upcoming dates.
Sundance Marine - Mark Tucker : 1300 55 00 89 or call/text 0488 442 373.
** NOW SOLD **
||45' 0" - 13.72m|
||New South Wales|
||370hp x 2|
||Bowthruster (plus IPS pods)|
||Covers for twin sunpads on foredeck.|
||Italian designed, luxurious and elegant interior decor.
- The saloon fills with an abundance of natural light, from the full beam electric sunroof and the electric side windows.
- The saloon layout has the galley aft, the preferred place these days, for servicing both the interior and the cockpit.
- Bifold saloon doors create a seamless flow between cockpit and saloon.
- Monte Carlo's signature large round central windows, with opening inset ports, in the master stateroom, provide an abundance of natural light and water views.
- The luxury of a 5 star apartment, with touch screen controls, Bose entertainment system, fully air-conditioned, ensuites feel like a luxury spa.
||2 full beam staterooms, both with a private ensuites.|
||3 showers; 2 in ensuites, plus 1 shower on transom.|
||2 electric flush toilets.|
||Bose entertainment system. LCD TVs & blue rays in saloon & master cabin.|
||Reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout.|
||The saloon layout has the galley aft, the preferred place these days, for servicing both the interior and the cockpit.|
||Large fridge and freezer, plus ice-maker.|
||Electric hob, plus combination microwave, convection oven.|
|Hot Water System
||Electric anchor winch; controlled at helm & remotely.|
||Electric and manual.|
||State-of-the-art touch screen to manage the electrical system.|
|Multifunction Simrad NSS evo2; auto-pliot, chartplotter, broadband 4G radar, depth, speed, camera etc. VHF with AIS system. Wifi connection module for iPad.|