|Mustang 3800LE Sports Cruiser.
Fantast ic value, Iconic Australian sports cruiser.
The beam of this boat delivers a big cockpit with great shaded outdoor social space leading to a walk through transom and big swim platform. Below decks the volume is evident with a double aft berth with its own lounge/settee. Mid-ships is a galley with lots of cupboard storage, and Saloon with a convertible dinette. In the bow another spacious double berth opens to the cabin.
The vessel has recently been slipped and comprehensive maintenance work was performed to engines, legs, generator and controls.
- Twin Volvo Penta 320HP stern drives
- Bow thruster
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Saloon with comfortable seating for six
- Huge swim platform with concealed Stainless Steel ladder
- Near new Bimini and clears
- Full cockpit covers
- Sleeping berths for 6 people
- Comprehensive AV entertainments systems
- Fully equipped galley and dinette
- Large bathroom with shower and electric toilet
- Shore power ready
- Cockpit Electric BBQ grill, sink and refrigeration
This Mustang is a great example of why these boats are an icon in the world of sports cruisers.
View on the marina at ENSIGN Sydney, Mosman.
||38' 8" - 11.78m|
||New South Wales|
||5.7 Litre GXI MPI|
||2 x 320 HP|
||Port: 634 hours|
|Engine Hours (2nd Engine)
||Starboard: 646 hours|
||New 3-Blade |
||Kohler , 6 Kva|
||Available by negotiation |
||SALOON: Starboard side U-Shaped with dinette|
HEADROOM: 6' 3"
||Large aft cabin below cockpit + V-Berth bow|
||1 x in Head, 1 x In cockpit|
||Electric plus Holding Tank|
||LAYOUT: Portside - Sink / 2-plate electric cooktop, Workbench|
STORAGE: Above & below bench + Cooktop
MICROWAVE: Recessed in moulding above galley sink
||12V below galley bench |
||Fridge / Freezer |
||2-Plate Kenyon Ceramic Electric Cooktop|
|Hot Water System
||ANCHOR WINCH: Electric |
REMOTE: Bow & Helm
||SPOTLIGHT: Bow mounted remote |
||GME Exp October 2026|
SHORE POWER: Yes
|GPS: Furuno GP-1650WF|