|Buzzing around off Fremantle in this Mustang 3800 IPS model reminded me why these boats are so perfectly tuned to WA waters. The deep V hull combined with the power and economy from the diesel IPS drive system certainly make for pleasurable driving.
Vision is fantastic - from the helm you can see the bow and tip of the swim board. Although not really needed, a bow thruster has also been fitted to this boat. The joystick manoeuvering system is ideal for the beginner and takes all the guess work out of berthing in confined spaces.
Gloss cherry timber finished adorn the interior with light coloured leather lounges. Outside is beautifully presented with white UV stabilised vinyls and teak decks.
Airconditioning, hot showers, and a huge integrated swim board all combine to make this model superb for general boating, relaxing and cruising. She also comes with sun lounges for lazing about on the foredeck plus a stainless steel BBQ which mounts on the transom.
Engines and genset are very easily accessed via a hatchthe size of the rear deck. This opens at the press of a button.
This one owner vessel has also just been fully serviced and antifouled ready for her new owner to step aboard and steam off into the sunset.
For further information please call Brendon Grieve | Motoryachts Unlimited | 0409 620 336
** NOW SOLD **
||MU1786 Mustang 3800 IPS|
||38' 0" - 11.59m|
||South Fremantle WA | Motoryachts Unlimited|
||Mustang Cruisers QLD|
||Teak swim platform and cockpit flooring|
||Twin Volvo Penta IPS4's|
||2 x 310hp|
||240 as at October 2016|
|Engine Hours (2nd Engine)
||240 as at October 2016|
||20 to 22 knots|
||1000L in 2 tanks|
||Forward double, amidships queen size master berth, cockpit table also converts to a day lounge/bed. Plenty of room for its size.|
||Open plan but two designated sleeping areas partitioned off.|
||4 / 6|
||Hot shower in head plus transom shower|
||Electric with holding tank|
||2 x digital TV's|
||Ducted reverse cycle airconditioning|
||2 Located in the lower cabin - benchspace for food prep, bar.|
||Galley fridge freezer|
||2 hob electric|
|Hot Water System
||Electric and off main engine|
||Electric remote controlled anchor winch|
||Sea Fire engine room fire suppression system|
||12V DC and 240V AC|
||10 Great Reasons To Buy A Luxury Motor Yacht From Motoryachts Unlimited
1. Brendon Grieve, director of Motoryachts Unlimited has been working in the industry for three decades and has been involved in almost 800 boat sales - both new and pre-loved. Valuing and selling luxury motor yachts has been his specialty since 1997.
2. Motoryachts Unlimited work with marine brokers from around the world - more scope to find you the right boat. We can also arrange delivery... Anywhere!
3. Many of our business partners and luxury boat consultants have also been in the marine industry for decades. Their experience and advice is overwhelming and on tap if required.
4. Our showroom has no boundary. It extends to marinas around Australia and the world. We regularly arrange 'Boat Opens', this also gives you a taste of optional marina facilities to berth your new boat.
5. During the buying process Motoryachts Unlimited manage the pre-purchase inspections for you, giving you a list of independent surveyors from whom to choose from, then coordinate the test run, out of water and mechanical inspections.
6. Once purchased, every buyer receives an extensive handover, someone to go through the onboard systems of your new/ pre-loved boat plus provide you with boat handling tuition if required, and of course it doesn't just end there...
7. After sales service is not a cliché, it is an important part of our business. If required, we will align you with the right technicians in your area to give you that ongoing support.
8. Motoryachts Unlimited frequently host Boat Owner Educational Clinics to help boat owners to become more familiar with the diagnosis and possible repairs of onboard systems.
9. Motoryachts Unlimited can advice on the range of spare parts you should carry onboard, items common to most luxury boat brands, those parts which often fail or require regular replacement when you least expect it.
10. As members of the Marine Brokers Institute of Western Australia Motoryachts Unlimited maintain registered Trust Accounts, utilize the industry standard sales contracts and agency agreements and operate under a strict code of conduct and rules of practice set out by the Institute.