An excellent example of the legendary design and build team of Ed Monk Jr. And Nordlund Boat Company, she combines classic good looks with a highly functional interior and deck layout. There was an extensive cosmetic and mechanical refit at a reported cost of over $225,000 in mid-2013 including new Flag Blue LP topside paint. (See refit details in full listing description. )
The spacious galley is open to the salon. The large pilothouse features a comfortable settee and table. The flybridge and boat deck areas are perfect for toys and entertaining. Originally one of Nordlund's 63 series, her cockpit was extended five feet. This well done modification greatly improved looks, performance, and most of all, created a comfortable aft cockpit.
The three stateroom layout features a particularly generous full width owner's accommodation and VIP stateroom. The walk-in engine room allows easy access to all systems and with bow and stern thrusters and cockpit controls, she can easily be handled by an experienced couple.
||68' 0" - 20.73m|
||* 17'11" or 5.46m|
||* 5' or 1.52m|
||North America and Caribbean|
||* 735 HP, Twin, Inboard, Diesel, 8V-92 DDEC, Detroit Diesel..|
||*Kholer 20KW in it's own sound prrof case.|
||* Diesel 5300ltrs|
||A very functional layout featuring (3) staterooms:
* a VIP forward with centerline walk-around bed and adjoining head with stall shower,
* a mid double cabin with twin crisscross berths, serviced by the forward head,
*and the very spacious master stateroom amidships with walk-around bed and private head with tub/shower.
This design features entry to a utility room through a door aft in the master stateroom, equipped with workbench, stand up front load freezer and abundant spare parts storage. A door aft in the utility room leads into the walk-in engine room. The large extended cockpit has direct entry into the salon with built-in settee/dinette. Up two steps is the mid-level U-shape galley, open to the salon. Forward and up another two steps is the all-weather pilothouse with settee/dinette behind the helm station. Steps lead down from the pilothouse to the cabin deck. Inside stairs lead up from the pilothouse to the flybridge/boat deck. A cockpit hatch leads down to the lazarette and direct access to the engine room.
||* Stainless lined household type front load refrigeration with holding plates
* Miele electric 4-burner glass cooktop & built-in oven (new 2013)
* Double s/s sink (2013)
* Broan trash compactor
* Panasonic s/s built-in microwave (2013)
||Large front loading freezer in the galley|
||* 120/220V AC & 12V DC systems
* (2) Battery chargers
* AGM batteries (new 2013)
* Trace 4KW inverter
* Lamarche Constavolt converter/charger
* 50 amp shore power cord
* Kohler 20KW generator in sound shield
* Kohler 12KW generator in sound shield
|* Furuno 72 mile radar
* Raymarine GPS/plotter (2013)
* Furuno FCV561 fish finder
* ICOM IC M120 VHF radio
* Outside temp
* Engine room temp
* Link 10 house battery monitor
* Freezer and refrigerator temp
* Robertson AP200 autopilot with remote
* CC color engine room cameras (2013)
* Furuno 36 mile radar
* Northstar 962 GPS/plotter with large screen monitor
* Aiphone Intercom
* Robertson AP200 autopilot with remote
||In mid-2013, There was an extensive mechanical and cosmetic refit. Interior improvements included:
* Teak cockpit table with 6 teak seats
* Extensive use of granite including salon wet bar, side buffet, built in coffee table, galley counters and backsplash, master tub shower surround and vanity counter, master stateroom vanity and night stands, vanity counter in guest head.
* Complete set of carpet runners on main and cabin deck.
* Salon furnishings recovered in dark brown leather upholstery
* New Miele galley appliances; new galley sink and fixtures, new built-in microwave
* New pilothouse dashboard and dinette table surface and wood trim
* Reupholstered helm chairs
* Complete master head remodel including new Dometic household style toilet, granite countertops and shower surround, teak flooring, new vanity and tub/shower fixtures and designer vinyl grass cloth wall covering.
* Guest head remodel with granite vanity counter top, new Dometic head, new sink and shower fixtures and designer vinyl grass cloth wall covering.
This fabulous well built long range cruiser is perfect for cruising the Australian east coast and the Kimberlie.
Priced to sell.... Contact us on 07 5502 3124 or by email to arrange an inspection.
DISCLAIMER: The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his surveyor to investigate such details as the buyer desires. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.