|Ocean 55 Super Sport - An iconic American brand - Ocean Yachts, founded in 1977, started building Superior Sportfishing vessels ranging from 37' to 73' feet. Today, with attention to detail and continual innovation, they continue to build some of the finest fishing and cruising yachts on the water | www. Oceanyachtsinc. Com
If you are looking for a luxury flybridge convertible with 6ft 8" headroom in most areas and room for two families, then this is the boat for you. Everything onboard is big and spacious!
55ft 8" of boat plus a large swim board and bow sprit and a massive 16ft 4" beam. Powered by twin 6V92 GM diesel engines giving a cruise of 18 and a sprint speed to 25knots. Onan generator, air conditioning, watermaker, large rear deck, game poles, Boston Whaler tender located on the bow with an electric davit system, three bathrooms and three cabins. The master suite is enormous and sits in the bow of the vessel featuring a transverse queen size bed with the bathroom in the forepeak.
The replacement cost of a vessel of this size and calibre today would cost over $2mill. Be under no illusion, Makin Memories can do with some TLC, but at this price, you can see the potential!
||MU1628 Ocean 55|
||55' 0" - 16.77m|
||South Fremantle WA | Brendon Grieve's Motoryachts Unlimited|
||Ocean Yachts USA|
||Twin 8V92 GM Detroit diesel shaft drives. Engine room: Access via cockpit.|
||1000 Gallons (3785L)|
||200 gallons (757L) plus Sea Recovery Desalinator|
||Forward transverse queen size master berth with bathroom located in the forepeak. Port and starboard cabins with single berths.|
||Three shower stalls in the heads|
||Three toilets with holding tank.|
||Gourmet style galley with microwave, under bench refrigeration and loads of space for food preperation and storage|
||Under bench fridges in galley|
||Electric foredeck winch, two anchors|
||EPRIB, 10 x PFD's, Offshore flare kit|
||110V AC, 12 and 24V DC|
|Garmin 3210 GOPS plotter, Furuno radar and colour sounder|
||10 Great Reasons To Buy A Luxury Motor Yacht From Motoryachts Unlimited
1. Brendon Grieve, director of Motoryachts Unlimited has been working in the industry for three decades and has been involved in almost 800 boat sales - both new and pre-loved. Valuing and selling luxury motor yachts of all has been his specialty since 1997.
2. Motoryachts Unlimited work with marine brokers from around the world - more scope to find you the right boat. We can also arrange delivery... Anywhere!
3. Many of our business partners and luxury boat consultants have also been in the marine industry for decades. Their experience and advice is overwhelming and on tap if required.
4. Our showroom has no boundary. It extends to marinas around Australia and the world. We regularly arrange 'Boat Opens', this also gives you a taste of optional marina facilities to berth your new boat.
5. During the buying process Motoryachts Unlimited manage the pre-purchase inspections for you, giving you a list of independent surveyors from whom to choose from, then coordinate the test run, out of water and mechanical inspections.
6. Once purchased, every buyer receives an extensive handover, someone to go through the onboard systems of your new/ pre-loved boat plus provide you with boat handling tuition if required, and of course it doesn't just end there...
7. After sales service is not a cliché, it is an important part of our business. If required, we will align you with the right technicians in your area to give you that ongoing support.
8. Motoryachts Unlimited frequently host Boat Owner Educational Clinics to help boat owners to become more familiar with the diagnosis and possible repairs of onboard systems.
9. Motoryachts Unlimited can advice on the range of spare parts you should carry onboard, items common to most luxury boat brands, those parts which often fail or require regular replacement when you least expect it.
10. As members of the Marine Brokers Institute of Western Australia Motoryachts Unlimited maintain registered Trust Accounts, utilize the industry standard sales contracts and agency agreements and operate under a strict code of conduct and rules of practice set out by the Institute.
Motoryachts Unlimited are available all hours on +61 409 620 336