|This fine Offshore 55 is being offered for sale for the first time, by the original owner. She is in excellent condition and has been professionally maintained since new.
She features (3) staterooms and (2) heads. Her teak interior woodwork is in outstanding condition. Recent complete upper and lower end rebuild on both motors.
The 9kW Northern Lights genset was replaced in 2014 and has 60 hours. The 20 kW Northern Lights was replaced and has 350 hours. There are many upgrades, including new batteries, new canvas, (3) new heads, and new bimini with new stainless.
This vessel is a joy to be aboard and a must to inspect to fully appreciate her condition and equipment, including stabilizers, bow thrusters, watermaker, underwater lights, A/C, and the list continues.
US $750,000 Make an offer
||55' 0" - 16.77m|
||* 16'10"/5.13 Mtrs|
||* 4'6"/1.37 Mtrs|
||* 28 Tonnes|
||Newport Beach, California, USA|
||North America and Caribbean|
||* William Crealock|
||* Offshore Marine|
||* 550 HP, Twin, Inboard, Diesel, V692, Detroit Diesel. Engine room: * Reverse cycle Air Conditioning oil change system plumbed to all (4) engines aboard
* DeWalt 125VAC compressor
||* 150hrs / 90hrs|
||* 9 Kva and 20 Kva Northern Lights generators|
||* 3,785 Litres|
||* 1,514 Litres * Sea Recovery 600 gpd watermaker|
||* 3 Staterooms/sleeps 6
* Boarding is via the large swim platform onto the covered aft deck or port/starboard side doors leading to the covered walk-around side decks.
* The cockpit/aft deck features an aft helm station, sink, storage drawers with tackle center, and rod holders.
* There are steps that lead up to the flybridge and small boat deck.
* In the teak finished salon, there are large viewing windows, L-shape seating to port with hi/low table and occasional chairs to starboard, and built-in flat screen TV.
* Galley is to port and open to the salon where you have three bar stool seating. To starboard, you have built in teak storage lockers.
* Stairwell leads down to built-in washer/dryer and entrance to master midship stateroom, ensuite head and stall shower.
* Moving forward from the galley, you have a raised pilothouse with nearly 360° viewing.
* Port and starboard wing doors, centerline helm station with an array of electronics, L-shape seating and dining table.
* Forward to starboard, a stairwell leads down to the guest accommodations. Featuring to port, an upper/lower berth cabin and guest head/shower to starboard.
* Forward is the VIP stateroom with centerline queen berth and private entrance into the shared guest head and shower.
* Flybridge is accessed via the pilothouse or aft deck. Flybridge features a bimini, 2 Stidd helm chairs, an array of electronics, large L-shape seating to port with two tables, and to starboard you have built-in storage.
* Aft is the tender boat deck and davit.
||* Private ensuite to master and guest staterooms with stall showers.|
||* 2 large bathrooms|
||* 4-Burner electric Princess gourmet stove
* Sharp carousel microwave
* Sharp MP convection oven
* Stainless steel double sink
* Fresh water
||* (1) Under-counter Sub Zero refrigerator
* (1) Under-counter Sub Zero freezer
* Pompanette 125VAC chesttype refrigerator/freezer - deck mounted topside on boat deck
||* Bruce 30 kg, 66 lb anchor with 3/8", 300' chain
* CQR 45 lb anchor with 5/16", 225' chain
* Danforth 25 lb anchor w/3/4", 250' line
||* Halon 1301 model 258 fixed system fire extinguisher (7 addt'l aboard)
||* System voltage 12 DC, 125/250 AC
* (2) 12VDC battery banks 1620 amps
* Northern Lights 20kW aux generator 125/250 VAC (350 hrs)
* Northern Lights 9kW aux generator 125/250 VAC (60 hrs) (new 2014)
* Glass Mall, maintenance free engine starting batteries (new 2015)
* Xantrex trace inverter - 125 VAC
* 12VDC Alternator 100 amps ea engine
* Dual shore power input 125 VAC/250 VAC (on each side of boat)
|* (2) Icom ICM604 VHFs
* (1) Icom ICM59
* FLIR 6-station night camera
* Furuno 48 radar w/color video display
* Furuno 4-station radar w/color video nav net displays
* Furuno depth/fathometer tied to nav net
* Furuno satellite navigation
* Simrad AP25 dual station autopilot
* Icom TM604 hailer
* Danforth 6" compass (2)
* Direct TV
||* Avon 6-person life raft
* Marquipt lifting crane
* Pompannette 15' outrigger
* Rod holders (5-sockets)
* Bait tank w/65 gal capacity
* Rocket launchers, rod holders, gaffs
* Tank tender system - all 9 positions plumbed to tankage aboard
* (3) New Tecma designer heads (2011)
* Underwater lights
||This Offshore brand is highly respected for it's superb quality and all weather capability. This vessel is fully equipped and perfectly suited for around Australia cruising. Conveniently located on the U. S. West Coast, why not cruise the California coast down to the Baja Peninsula and experience the delights of the Gulf of Mexico in this fabulous Motor Yacht prior to us shipping her back to Australia for you.
Contact us on 07 5502 3124 or by email to arrange an inspection.
DISCLAIMER: The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his surveyor to investigate such details as the buyer desires. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.