|OUTER REEF 630 LRMY "WONYIP III"
A$1,750,000 fully inclusive - huge saving on replacement cost.
Immediate delivery of this vessel available ex-Sydney.
Extended cruising in luxury and safety is the basic concept for an Outer Reef Yacht.
* Hand laid-up FRP hull, with PVC core sandwich construction above water line and vinylester barrier lamination for osmosis protection.
* Hand laid-up FRP deck/house and flybridge with PVC rigid foam sandwich construction.
* Full length longitudinal engine stringers and athwartships stringers.
* Windows with 3/8" tempered glass in salon, 1/2" tempered in pilothouse.
* Rub rails with stainless steel capping.
* Bilge area finished smooth and coated with bright white epoxy paint.
* Built-in swim platform with stainless steel swim ladder and rails.
* Sea Kits® Marine Maintenance System.
ENGINES AND MECHANICAL
* Twin Caterpillar C-9 Acert (503 bhp) diesel engines w/ ZF transmissions and electronic instruments for dual stations.
* Generators - Northern Lights (1) 12kw and (1) 16kw.
* ABT 20 hp proportional hydraulic bow & stern thrusters and windlass upgraded to twin capstan hydraulic.
* A/C - Cruise Air 230v chilled water air conditioning system with individual air handlers throughout boat.
* ABT Trac 220 stabilizers w/ 7.5 sq. Ft. Fins and dual station controls.
* Ball-valve bronze seacocks on all through-hulls below waterline.
* Evolution anti-vibration system with soft engine mounts.
* Fiberglass drip pans under engines.
* Glendinning electronic engine controls for dual stations with handheld remote and three plug-ins.
* Exhaust - Northern Lights water-sep exhaust.
* Maxwell HWC3500C hydraulic dual capstan/chain wheel horizontal windlass with dual anchor rollers, with foot switches on fore deck and remote controls for dual stations.
* Oil change pump for engines, transmissions and generators.
* Racor 1000 MA single fuel filters for main engines.
* Racor 1000 MA single fuel filter for generator.
* Fuel polishing/transfer system.
* Stainless steel Aquamet 22® prop shafts (2) and (2) four-bladed bronze propellers.
* Stainless steel rudders with bearings.
* Stainless steel struts with bearings.
* Steering wheel - custom Outer Reef wheel at helm in pilothouse.
* Tides packless shaft seals.
* Underwater exhaust system w/ bypass and FRP mufflers.
* Bilge blower - installed (1) under accommodation space (forward).
* Main electric distribution panel with gauges and circuit breakers for 240v AC and 24/12v DC systems.
* Accessible wiring raceway throughout.
* Batteries in FRP boxes:
a. Two (2) engine banks w/ two (2) 8D batteries for each bank.
b. One (1) house bank w/ four (4) 8D batteries.
c. Two (2) generator banks w/ one (1) battery in each bank.
* Battery monitoring system.
* Battery chargers - Victron - one (1) 24v and one (1) 12v.
* Battery isolators two (2).
* Blowers in engine room - four (4) 24v DC.
* Blowers for head ventilation - two (2) 24v DC.
* Converter - 24v DC to 12v DC.
* Compasses - two (2) 4" magnetic.
* Copper bonding system to all underwater fittings with zinc anodes.
* Electrical outlets - 240v AC throughout, GFI outlets for heads and exterior.
* Vimar switches and outlets throughout.
* Engine battery interconnection system.
* Glendinning 50 amp cablemaster w/ 75' of cable transom w/ additional 50 amp shore power inlet.
* 3kw Victron inverter/charger (24v DC to 230v AC - 50hz).
* Isolation transformers 50 amp - two (2).
* Kahlenburg D-OA triple-trumpet air horn with compressor.
* Lights - 24v DC chart light.
* Lights - 24v DC courtesy/step lights throughout and automatic in wardrobe.
* Lights - 24v DC overhead fixtures throughout.
* Lights - 24v DC rope style valance at salon and staterooms.
* Lights for engine room - 240v AC and 24v DC.
* Lights - Aqua Signal navigation set of five (5).
* Prop shaft brushes - two (2).
* Shoreline power transfer rotary switches.
* Acoustically insulated, lined with sound absorbing material.
* Edura coin dot flooring in engine room.
* Fireboy fire suppression system, including both intake and outlet air shutdown system with aluminium louvres.
* Fresh water hose.
* Lights - 240v AC and 24v DC.
* Outlets - 240v AC GF with waterproof cover.
* Stainless steel safety rails around engines and transmissions.
* Two watertight bulkheads.
* Watertight aluminium engine room doors w/ sight windows.
* Cabinets on starboard side - FRP.
* U-Line fridge and ice maker on flybridge.
* Davit - 800KGS 4 way hydraulic control with rotating base, luff, lift and extending arm
* Bench seat L-shape FRP with storage beneath and FRP fixed table on port side.
* Instrument console molded FRP.
* Two (2) deck lights.
* Safety rails - SS on flybridge/boat deck.
* Hatch and stairs down to pilothouse.
* Steering wheel SS Destroyer.
* Stidd helm seat, model 500 Slimline series w/ powder coated base.
* Sunbrella®furniture fabric for flybridge cushions.
* Venturi windscreen with SS grab rails.
* Hard top over flybridge.
* Sliders for FB table.
* Working lights - two (2) halogen lights with FRP cover on radar arch.
EXTERIOR IN GENERAL
* Anchors - 2 plow type polished SS each with 300' of 3/8" HT anchor chain.
* Maxwell dual capstan/chain wheel horizontal windlass with dual anchor rollers
* Anchor chute/roller - dual SS at bow.
* Chain counters (4) Maxwell, model 560 for dual windlasses at dual stations.
* Bottom: two (2) coats of black antifouling paint over five (5) coats of epoxy primer.
* Deck: white gelcoat with beige colour non-skid.
* 24v Exterior lighting.
* Gate doors at foredeck, both sides on aft deck and to swim platform, FRP.
* Hatch - SS framed plexi-glass on fore deck.
* Hatch - flush FRP over chain locker.
* Hawser holes - SS with cleats.
* Hull and deck house side: white colour gelcoat.
* Windshield wipers (3) Exalto dual speed self-parking with wash down system.
* Portlights - SS framed tempered glass with screens.
* Sunbrella furniture fabric for Portuguese seats.
* Swim ladder on swim platform is SS and removable.
* Teak swim platform extended by 12".
* U-rails - 2" removable SS on swim platform.
* Weather tight doors in pilothouse and transom - FRP.
* Aft deck bench seat with storage beneath - FRP.
* Aft deck teak table with sliders.
* Breast plate SS on bow.
* Covers: Stamoid covers for BBQ, windlass, Portuguese seating, flybridge and aft deck seating. Webblon covers for wheelhouse windows.
* Handrail SS on top of bulwark on port side, stbd side and Portuguese.
* Handrail SS on transom and gate door.
* Searchlight - ACR model #100D (24vdc) with dual station controls.
* Wing doors on aft deck - Port & Stbd.
* Fridge on aft deck.
INTERIOR IN GENERAL.
*LG side x side refrigerator w/ ice & water.
*LG 600mm Touch Control Ceran cooktop.
*LG 600mm 7 function oven.
*LG microwave oven.
* Granite countertop in galley and heads w/ Kohler sinks.
* Cushion w/ muslin cover for berths and seats.
* Drawers finished with Formica, including full extension guides.
* Hanging lockers with automatic lighting.
* Headliner - removable foam backed vinyl.
* Light valance in salon and staterooms.
* L-shaped settee in salon with 5" foam seats.
* Reading lights in master stateroom.
* Reading lights in VIP, guest and crew staterooms.
* Satin varnish on interior cherry.
* Shower wall panel is white FRP.
* Stidd helm seats
* Teak and holly trim cabin sole at galley, pilothouse and heads.
* Teak cabin doors and cabinet doors.
* Wallpaper on walls in heads.
* LG washer and dryer.
* Broan 380mm automatic trash compactor.
* Nutone Central vacuum system with outlets throughout vessel.
PLUMBING AND TANKAGE
* Bilge high water alarm system with warning panel at pilothouse.
* Bilge pumps - four (4) automatic 24v DC and emergency bilge suction on engine.
* Cleanout and sight gauge for tanks.
* Faucets - Grohe single level mixing taps for sinks at galley, head and shower.
* Fresh water faucet in engine room.
* Fresh water pump, two (2) Headhunter model XR-124, w/ accumulator tank, 24v DC.
* Fuel manifold system SS (supply & return).
* Rigid fresh water pipes and colour coded copper fuel lines.
* Shore water inlet on transom.
* Shower sump pumps - two (2) automatic 24v DC.
* Tank gauge for fuel and water tanks.
* Tankage - two (2) 1890 litre (500 gallon) fuel tanks in engine room, plus two (2) 570 litre (150 gallon) fuel tanks in lazarette with valving and plumbing.
* Tankage - holding tank capacity: 378 litre (100 gallons) FRP with two (2) macerator pumps
* Tankage - water tank capacity: 1135 litres (300 gallons) stainless steel with two (2) freshwater pumps.
* Toilets - three (3) Tecma 24v electric marine with y-valves and sanitary hose for all discharge plumbing.
* Water Maker - 1800 gallon per day (75 per hour) model RO "Max Q".
* Transom shower in recessed box with hot and cold supply.
* Wash down outlets fresh water on fore deck, aft deck and f/b.
* Wash down salt water pump w/ outlet on fore deck.
* Water heater with heat exchanger - 76 lts.
* Raymarine electronic navigation package
* 3 x E120W plotters
* 2 x VHF
* Depth, Speed, Wind, Rudder indicators
* Bose Lifestyle Surround Entertainment system with 4 TVs including remote stalk TV for Pilothouse or Flybridge.
There are many additional owners options and upgrades including but not limited to:
* Sunbed extension to seating on foredeck
* Electronic shade extension to rear of hardtop - 11' x 7'
* Clears fitted to Flybridge for all-weather protection
* Instant Hot Water dispenser in Galley
* Wine Fridge in Pilothouse/Galley
* Beautiful interior Cherry timber upgrade with Walnut accent panels
* Cedar lined cupboards/lockers in Staterooms
* 3.8m BRIG RIB tender with Mercury 50hp outboard
||63' - 19.20m|
||New South Wales|
||Outer Reef Yachts|
||Outer Reef Yachts/Tania Yacht|
||2 X 9 litre Caterpillar C-9 diesel engines each producing 503hp
Glendinning Electronic Engine Controls.
TRAC hydraulic stabilisers.
ABT-TRAC hydraulic Bow and Stern thrusters.
||2 x Northern Lights generators - 16kw & 12kw.|
||5000 litres in four tanks|
||Flybridge clears, tender, windlass, bow seating, windscreen, flybridge, flybridge helm chair, BBQ, aft deck seating.|
||Three staterooms plus twin crew bunks|
||Three showers plus transom shower|
||Three toilets - freshwater with 385 litre holding tank.|
||Granite benchtops with plenty of storage space.
LG Galley appliances throughout.
Instant hot water dispenser at sink.
||Refrigerator/freezer in Galley.
Chest freezer in Crew.
Bar fridges on Flybridge and Aft Deck.
||Twin anchor system with twin hydraulic Maxwell windlass.
||Lifejackets, flares etc.|
|Raymarine electronic suite including GPS, radar, wind depth speed, autopilot