|I was surprised at the performance of this compact Riviera 33 when I took out for her photo shoot. Spritely and very easy to handle. She is certainly not under powered - the twin 230hp Volvo Penta engines get her up and out of the water in seconds - 24 knots was achieved on the day.
The engine controls have been modified over time, replacing the four sticks to just two. This is fabulous for those new to boating, it makes manoeuvring even easier.
The owners have maintained a good service history and subsequently 'Joy' is running better than ever. The list below represents many of the upgrades and improvements in recent years.
I would be happy to recommend this little girl to anyone looking for an economical two to four person Rottnest boat.
New water heater
New water tanks
New 12V LCD TV with DVD
New engine mounts
Raw water pumps rebuilt
Last antifouled 2016
Engines last serviced 19/10/2016
To arrange a viewing please contact Brendon Grieve | Motoryachts Unlimited | 0409 620 336
Motoryachts Unlimited provide a personal and comprehensive vessel handover and ongoing telephone support to purchasers
For more information and to arrange a viewing contact Brendon Grieve | Motoryachts Unlimited | 0409 620 336
** NOW SOLD **
||MU1016 Riviera 33 AJ330|
||33' 0" - 10.06m|
||South Fremantle WA | Motoryachts Unlimited|
Note: Super chargers not operational and not required
||2 x 230hp|
|Engine Hours (2nd Engine)
||18 knots @ 3000 RPM|
||Twin direct shaft drives|
||New 2 x 100L stainless steel tanks - 2017|
||3.2m Inflatable mounted above cockpit. Electric davit system|
||5hp Mercury new in 2015 approx|
||Forward island double. Saloon table drops to make another double|
||Separate hot shower stall in head plus transom shower|
||Electric toilet with black water holding tank|
||New 2016 - 12V LCD TV with DVD|
||Excellent ventilation from side opening saloon windows and deck hatches|
||Sensor iwave microwave oven|
||Under bench galley fridge/freezer.
|Hot Water System
||New 2015 - 240V and engine heat exchanger|
||Muir electric winch with remote control from the helm and foot deck switch.
||Yes - expiry 2018|
||240V AC systems from shore power and Mase genset
12V and 24V DC systems
1kw Inverter which runs microwave
|2 x Marine VHF radios
Lowrance HDS10 multi function display - GPS and fishfinder/sounder
Cetrek auto pilot - non functioning
||10 Great Reasons To Buy A Luxury Motor Yacht From Motoryachts Unlimited
1. Brendon Grieve, director of Motoryachts Unlimited has been working in the industry for three decades and has been involved in almost 800 boat sales - both new and pre-loved. Valuing and selling luxury motor yachts has been his specialty since 1997.
2. Motoryachts Unlimited work with marine brokers from around the world - more scope to find you the right boat. We can also arrange delivery... Anywhere!
3. Many of our business partners and luxury boat consultants have also been in the marine industry for decades. Their experience and advice is overwhelming and on tap if required.
4. Our showroom has no boundary. It extends to marinas around Australia and the world. We regularly arrange 'Boat Opens', this also gives you a taste of optional marina facilities to berth your new boat.
5. During the buying process Motoryachts Unlimited manage the pre-purchase inspections for you, giving you a list of independent surveyors from whom to choose from, then coordinate the test run, out of water and mechanical inspections.
6. Once purchased, every buyer receives an extensive handover, someone to go through the onboard systems of your new/ pre-loved boat plus provide you with boat handling tuition if required, and of course it doesn't just end there...
7. After sales service is not a cliche, it is an important part of our business. If required, we will align you with the right technicians in your area to give you that ongoing support.
8. Motoryachts Unlimited frequently host Boat Owner Educational Clinics to help boat owners to become more familiar with the diagnosis and possible repairs of onboard systems.
9. Motoryachts Unlimited can advice on the range of spare parts you should carry onboard, items common to most luxury boat brands, those parts which often fail or require regular replacement when you least expect it.
10. As members of the Marine Brokers Institute of Western Australia Motoryachts Unlimited maintain registered Trust Accounts, utilise the industry standard sales contracts and agency agreements and operate under a strict code of conduct and rules of practice set out by the Institute.