|This well appointed and beautifully maintained 37 has been lovely cared for by her current owners and used for a weekender at the island, Mandurah and beyond. Washed and polished regularly so she looks fantastic!!
One of the features that attracted the current owners to this vessel is the extended cockpit awning. It's is a fabulous addition giving extra shade and wind protection while also providing the perfect location for the tender out of the way - unlike other vessels of this size which often have their tender on the swim board or foredeck.
Without a doubt, this lovely 37 is in excellent condition for her age and a perfect getaway for a family. You could be taking the family to Rottnest this easter as she is turn key and ready to go!!
Length overall - 42ft 11"
Powered by twin Cummins shaft drive engines, she cruises comfortably at 19 knots but will sprint up to 26/27 knots if required.
Two cabins enable sleeping for 4 in berths but additional accommodation is offered with a convertible dinette in the saloon.
Other upgrades and improvements:
*New Sirocco Hyperlon RIB - located above the cockpit and can easily be launched and retrieved with the electric davit system
*New cockpit top cover and white mesh side curtains - Tinted cleared also available
*New inverter with digital power management panel
*New 55" LCD Smart TV
*Last serviced Feb 2016
*Last antifouled December 2016
*New underwater lights
*New LED lighting to all cabins
*New rear BBQ rail with Galleymate 1000 gas BBQ
*New Fusion AV750 stereo system an complete speaker replacement - flybridge/saloon/cockpit
*New SS Manta cutting board with rod holders - two boards, one for food and plastic version for filletting/fishing
*Cockpit carpet in good condition
*Vacuflush sanitation system serviced and all seals replaced
*New efficient eutectic refrigeration system - keeps your drinks cold in a huge coolbox - complimented by a galley anf flybridge fridge for the essentials
For more information and to arrange a viewing please contact Brendon Grieve | Motoryachts Unlimited | 0409 620 336
For more information and to arrange a viewing contact Brendon Grieve | Motoryachts Unlimited | 0409 620 336
||1237 Riviera 37 BR698|
||37' 0" - 11.28m|
||South Fremantle WA | Motoryachts Unlimited|
||The Riviera Group|
||Cummins B Series
Last serviced Feb 2016 - Marine Tech
||2 x 370HP|
||1134 as at|
||19 to 21 knots|
||Twin direct shaft drives|
||Onan 7KVA - Full sound proof cover|
||2016 - Sirocco 2.7m Ali floor RIB - high quality Hyperlon tubes. Electric davit.|
||6HP Mercrury 2 cylinder|
||All in great condition|
||Twin cabin with forward island double and side cabin with bunk beds. Side cabin with optional double bed conversion|
||4 to 6|
||SHower stall in head|
||1 x Sealand Vacuflush with holding tank|
||New Fusion AV750 stereo system an complete speaker replacement|
||Brand new Delonghi convection grill microwave oven. Under bench fridge and storage.|
||New 12V efficient eutectic coolbox in cockpit - so efficient you don't have to run your generator as often to charge the batteries|
||Delta anchor, remote electric winch.|
||240V AC, 12 and 24V DC.|
|Raymarine C80 Multi Function Display
Furuno sounder with 2kw transducer - commercial grade
VHF Marine radio
Raymarine Auto Pilot
||10 Great Reasons To Buy A Luxury Motor Yacht From Motoryachts Unlimited
1. Brendon Grieve, director of Motoryachts Unlimited has been working in the industry for three decades. Valuing and selling luxury motor yachts has been his specialty since 1997.
2. Motoryachts Unlimited work with marine brokers from around the world - more scope to find you the right boat. We can also arrange delivery... Anywhere!
3. Many of our business partners and luxury boat consultants have also been in the marine industry for decades. Their experience and advice is overwhelming and on tap if required.
4. Our showroom has no boundary. It extends to marinas around Australia and the world. We regularly arrange 'Boat Opens', this also gives you a taste of optional marina facilities to berth your new boat.
5. During the buying process Motoryachts Unlimited manage the pre-purchase inspections for you, giving you a list of independent surveyors from whom to choose from, then coordinate the test run, out of water and mechanical inspections.
6. Once purchased, every buyer receives an extensive handover, someone to go through the onboard systems of your new/ pre-loved boat plus provide you with boat handling tuition if required, and of course it doesn't just end there...
7. After sales service is not a cliché, it is an important part of our business. If required, we will align you with the right technicians in your area to give you that ongoing support.
8. Motoryachts Unlimited frequently host Boat Owner Educational Clinics to help boat owners to become more familiar with the diagnosis and possible repairs of onboard systems.
9. Motoryachts Unlimited can advice on the range of spare parts you should carry onboard, items common to most luxury boat brands, those parts which often fail or require regular replacement when you least expect it.
10. As members of the Marine Brokers Institute of Western Australia Motoryachts Unlimited maintain registered Trust Accounts, utilize the industry standard sales contracts and agency agreements and operate under a strict code of conduct and rules of practice set out by the Institute.
Motoryachts Unlimited are available all hours on +61 409 620 336