|"Jody Dee" is a 1988 Riviera 3800 Bluewater and is an excellent example of this popular range of Riviera, having just come off the slip following new antifoul, full hull cut and polish, new anodes and prop-speed.
Built with a keel to add stability when offshore, they are well regarded as a comfortable long range cruiser. With two cabins, twin convertible in the bow with extra upper berth and double stateroom on the starboard side.
The galley located in the traditional Riviera location, port side, roomy and functional. This vessel has twin helm stations, good entertaining in the saloon with extra fridge, new upholstery in the saloon, Teak on the aft deck and a comfortable flybridge.
Twin diesels, shaft drive, generator and air conditioning - it ticks all of the boxes!
- Twin Volvo Penta 315hp upgraded Diesels - low original hours for age
- Heat exchangers serviced February 2016
- New engine mounts fitted June 2016
- Antifoul, prop-speed, new anodes - August 2016
- Engines and gear boxes were serviced. - Aug 2016
- New Oil to engines and gear boxes - Aug 2016
- Good electronics with autopilot
- Electric toilet with Lectrasan
- Inflatable 3.4 metre dinghy with 5hp outboard
- It would have to be the best presented boat of this vintage you will see - very clean and tidy - spotless interior
- Hardtop version for added security and protection
- Step aboard and go - it's ready now for Summer!
- Inspection a must, at the Gold Coast.
Call Peter Nicholson 0416 228 754 for an inspection today.
** NOW SOLD **
||38' 0" - 11.59m|
||Gold Coast QLD|
||2 x Volvo Penta - 315 HP|
||Onan - 6.5 KVA|
||Diesel - 1200 ltr|
||Bow convertible double
||1 electric + holding tank|
2 x electric hotplates
||Fridge / freezer in galleyUtec fridge in cockpit|
||Anchor winch, remote, anchor, chain|
||3 x bilge pumps
3 x life jackets
2 x fire exts
||3 x start batteries
3 x house batteries
|2 x Lowrance GPS
Plotter / Sounder / Auto Pilot