|Riviera 43 Flybridge in pristine condition, one of the best presented boats for her age I have seen. This 3 cabin version is particularly popular here in WA, well suited for family living - a rare find for a vessel of her size. Powered by twin Cummins shaft drive diesel engines producing a sprint speed of approx 26 knots. A Citor desalination plant provides endless fresh water.
it's not the length that makes a boat feel big but the width and this model Riviera features a massive 15.4m beam making her particularly comfortable with large open plan living spaces that don't compromise the sleeping quarters.
The interior is light and airey with cream carpets and gloss timber cabinetry. All is in good order.
Flybridge clears replaced 2015
1500W inverter to run the TV from battery power
Tender davit with electric winch located over cockpit awning
180amp engine alternators
Engine start batteries new in August 2015 - N200's
Antifouled and engines serviced May 2015
Beezeway screens to shade the cockpit and reduce the breeze making the rear deck more user friendly
Spare Danforth anchor
Raymarine Auto Pilot
Raytheon GPS and sounder
Upgraded charger - 80 amp Dolphin battery charger
** NOW SOLD **
||MU1207 RIviera 43|
||43' 0" - 13.11m|
||South Fremantle WA | Brendon Grieve's Motoryachts|
||The Riviera Group|
||Twin Cummins Dimaond Series 450hp each. Reliable Morse Cable gear and throttle controls
Cummins DIamond Series
||2 x 450hp|
|Engine Hours (2nd Engine)
||26 knots @ 2600 rpm|
||22 knots @ 2220 rpm|
||Onan MDKAB 11KVA - 1358 hours Jan 2016|
||620L plus Citor watermaker producing approx 100L/hr of fresh water|
||RIB - Aristocraft|
||Forward island double berth, starboard side cabin with single berths and port cabin with bunk beds - air conditioned|
||A large bathroom includes a separate shower stall|
||1 x Sealand Vacuflush toilet system with holding tank|
||Upright fridge/freezer, microwave oven, ceramic 2 hob cooktop|
||Cockpit eutectic chest fridge/freezer. Galley fridge and freezer|
||Electric 2 hob ceramic stove|
||Citor - approx 100L/hr|
|Hot Water System
||Muir remote electric anchor winch|
||EPIRB, PFD's, Offshore flare kit, lines, fenders, boat hooks|
||Engine room auto fire suppression system|
||12/24v DC and 240V AC|
|Raytheon L760 sounder, RL80C Radar, Raymarine ST6000+ auto pilot, RAY220 VHF marine radio.|
||1. Brendon Grieve, director of Motoryachts Unlimited has been working in the industry for three decades and has been involved in almost 800 boat sales - both new and pre-loved. Valuing and selling luxury motor yachts has been his specialty since 1997.
2. Motoryachts Unlimited work with marine brokers from around the world - more scope to find you the right boat. We can also arrange delivery... Anywhere!
3. Many of our business partners and luxury boat consultants have also been in the marine industry for decades. Their experience and advice is overwhelming and on tap if required.
4. Our showroom has no boundary. It extends to marinas around Australia and the world. We regularly arrange 'Boat Opens', this also gives you a taste of optional marina facilities to berth your new boat.
5. During the buying process Motoryachts Unlimited manage the pre-purchase inspections for you, giving you a list of independent surveyors from whom to choose from, then coordinate the test run, out of water and mechanical inspections.
6. Once purchased, every buyer receives an extensive handover, someone to go through the onboard systems of your new/ pre-loved boat plus provide you with boat handling tuition if required, and of course it doesn't just end there...
7. After sales service is not a cliché, it is an important part of our business. If required, we will align you with the right technicians in your area to give you that ongoing support.
8. Motoryachts Unlimited frequently host Boat Owner Educational Clinics to help boat owners to become more familiar with the diagnosis and possible repairs of onboard systems.
9. Motoryachts Unlimited can advice on the range of spare parts you should carry onboard, items common to most luxury boat brands, those parts which often fail or require regular replacement when you least expect it.
10. As members of the Marine Brokers Institute of Western Australia Motoryachts Unlimited maintain registered Trust Accounts, utilize the industry standard sales contracts and agency agreements and operate under a strict code of conduct and rules of practice set out by the Institute.
Motoryachts Unlimited are available all hours on +61 409 620 336