A beautifully presented Riviera 43 flybridge, with new clears in in October 2016, a new interior in 2008 and very low hours, just over 1000hrs on the 3126 Caterpillar engines 420 HP.
Just antifouled, polished and gleaming this is a boat to be proud of.
It is the very popular 2 cabin, 2 bathroom version with great upholstery and carpet.
- Stainless Steel Electric Marine BBQ
- Weaver Combo swivel deck chock kit removable base plate
- Custom sun pads
- New 75m Heavy galvanized anchor chain
- Muir Cheetah windlass with counter
- RIB with centre console helm, 15hp Merc outboard
- New Clears
- New Teak Marlin Board
- Engines Just Serviced
Contact Mark Riley today on 0418 250 727 if you are looking for a Riv 43, we have another coming soon!