|09 model delivered new into WA in late 2008. Powered by the standard twin Volvo Penta IPS600 pod drives and D6 diesel engines with just 334 engine hours. Joy stick controls for easy manouvering. An Onan generator powers up the reverse cycle air conditioning, dishwasher, HRO watermaker and all of the home comforts you would expect on a luxury Riviera.
Other features include a hydraulic swim platform for tender storage, integrated BBQ mount in the transon adjacent to a large storage boot, sun roof.
'Sunburst' describes the internal decor package supplied by Riviera which include fitted sheets and matching scatter cushions.
For further details and to arrange a viewng please contact exclusive agent Brendon Grieve | Motoryachts Unlimited. Com. Au | 0409 620 336
** NOW SOLD **
||MU1084 Riviera 4400SY|
||44' 0" - 13.42m|
||South Fremantle WA|
||The Riviera Group|
||Fibreglass/GRP Slid teak cockpit flooring|
||Twin Volvo Penta IPS600.
Volvo Penta D6
||2 x 435HP|
|Engine Hours (2nd Engine)
||22 to 25 knots|
||IPS Pod Drive|
||No, not required|
||Onan MDKBN 13.5KVA - just 388 hours|
||Forward master suite with island double and ensuite. Amidship cabin with double and single berths.|
||2 bathrooms fitted with Sealand Vacuflush toilets|
||Reverse cycle airconditiioning|
||Fisher and Paykel dishwasher drawer, 2 hob electric ceramic cooktop, sink, slid surface benchtop, under bench fridge/freezer|
||Galley fridge/freezer, cockpit bar fridge, icemaker (Not making ice), companionway freezer (Not running)|
||HRO watermaker - rdue for service|
|Hot Water System
||Stainless steel Ultra anchor and chain rode on Muir windlass with remote control & chain counter|
||Built in engine room auto fire extinguishing system|
||240V AC and 12/24V DC systems|
|Raymarine GPS/Plotter/Sounder combo unit, auto pilot, VHF marine radio|
||10 Great Reasons To Buy A Luxury Motor Yacht From Motoryachts Unlimited
1. Brendon Grieve, director of Motoryachts Unlimited has been working in the industry for three decades. Valuing and selling luxury motor yachts has been his specialty since 1997.
2. Motoryachts Unlimited work with marine brokers from around the world - more scope to find you the right boat. We can also arrange delivery... Anywhere!
3. Many of our business partners and luxury boat consultants have also been in the marine industry for decades. Their experience and advice is overwhelming and on tap if required.
4. Our showroom has no boundary. It extends to marinas around Australia and the world. We regularly arrange 'Boat Opens', this also gives you a taste of optional marina facilities to berth your new boat.
5. During the buying process Motoryachts Unlimited manage the pre-purchase inspections for you, giving you a list of independent surveyors from whom to choose from, then coordinate the test run, out of water and mechanical inspections.
6. Once purchased, every buyer receives an extensive handover, someone to go through the onboard systems of your new/ pre-loved boat plus provide you with boat handling tuition if required, and of course it doesn't just end there...
7. After sales service is not a cliché, it is an important part of our business. If required, we will align you with the right technicians in your area to give you that ongoing support.
8. Motoryachts Unlimited frequently host Boat Owner Educational Clinics to help boat owners to become more familiar with the diagnosis and possible repairs of onboard systems.
9. Motoryachts Unlimited can advice on the range of spare parts you should carry onboard, items common to most luxury boat brands, those parts which often fail or require regular replacement when you least expect it.
10. As members of the Marine Brokers Institute of Western Australia Motoryachts Unlimited maintain registered Trust Accounts, utilize the industry standard sales contracts and agency agreements and operate under a strict code of conduct and rules of practice set out by the Institute.
Motoryachts Unlimited are available all hours on +61 409 620 336