|A beautiful example of this well known Riviera model. Don't let the model name deceive you, she is a massive 51ft length overall.
Ideally suited for our local conditions and the Rottnest lifestyle with three luxurious cabins, two bathrooms and a gourmet cook's galley. Plenty of horse power from the standard C9 Caterpillar shaft drive engines which enable her to get up and go with ease. Manoeuvring is simple with the aid of a bow thruster.
There is no compromise on interior space either. The accommodation layout is the same as that fitted to the Riviera 4700 Sport Yachts - plenty of room for a family or two.
Flybridge stairs - in favour of a ladder normally fitted to boats of this style
Last antifouled in January with Propspeed to the running gear
Foam underfloor sound limiting insulation in the hull void to reduce water lapping noise in forward cabin
Stainless steel BBQ cleverly built in to the transom into what would otherwise be the live bait tank
A stainless steel framed 'hopper window' which opens to connect the saloon and cockpit areas and also ventilate the cabin
ADC foredeck dinghy davit rated at 250 kg to easily store. Launch and retrieve the tender
Beautiful gloss cherry interior finishes
Cockpit awning giving plenty of shade to the rear entertaining deck
Full service history - one owner
For more details and to arrange a viewing, please contact the exclusive WA agent Brendon Grieve 0409 620 336
Note: If you insure your boat with Club Marine through my agency, then you earn the right to call me anytime for telephone support and boating advice at no extra cost, no matter where you purchased your boat.
||MU1435 Riviera 45 DV898|
||45' 0" - 13.72m|
||South Fremantle WA | Motoryachts Unlimited|
||The Riviera Group|
||2 x C9.
Fibreglass engine room liner designed to make the engine room look clean... All of the time.
||2 x 575|
||346 as at July 2016|
|Engine Hours (2nd Engine)
||346 as at July 2016|
||Sidepower - bow thruster|
||Onan - 11kva|
||Zodiac RIB mounted on custom foredeck cradle|
||8hp Mariner - 2007|
||Cockpit awning. Front window shade|
||Forward master queen berth with ensuite. Port cabin with bunk beds. Starboard cabin with side by side single berths which convert to a double if require. Sofabed in the lounge.|
||Two shower stalls plus transom shower|
||2 x Sealand Vacuflush systems with 151L black water holding tank|
||Cruisair airconditioning throughout|
||Perfectly located on the same level and forward of the main saloon. Features include loads of benchspace for food preparation, under bench fridge and freezers, Fisher and Paykel dishwasher drawer, 2 hob electric stove.|
||Cockpit icebox fridge freezer, galley fridge and separate freezer. Bar fridge with integrated icemaker.|
||Cockpit chest style fridge/freezer|
||2 hob electric|
|Hot Water System
||Muir electric remote control winch with chain rode and plough style anchor.|
||Seafire automatic engine room fire extinguishing system|
||240V AC and 12/24V DC|
|Raymarine E120 multi function display GPS plotter, sounder.
Icom M304 VHF marine radio.
2 x Lifetag Man Overboard Alert bracelets
'Sonihull' underwater marine growth protection system
||10 Great Reasons To Buy A Luxury Motor Yacht From Motoryachts Unlimited
1. Brendon Grieve, director of Motoryachts Unlimited has been working in the industry for three decades and has been involved in almost 800 boat sales - both new and pre-loved. Valuing and selling luxury motor yachts has been his specialty since 1997.
2. Motoryachts Unlimited work with marine brokers from around the world - more scope to find you the right boat. We can also arrange delivery... Anywhere!
3. Many of our business partners and luxury boat consultants have also been in the marine industry for decades. Their experience and advice is overwhelming and on tap if required.
4. Our showroom has no boundary. It extends to marinas around Australia and the world. We regularly arrange 'Boat Opens', this also gives you a taste of optional marina facilities to berth your new boat.
5. During the buying process Motoryachts Unlimited manage the pre-purchase inspections for you, giving you a list of independent surveyors from whom to choose from, then coordinate the test run, out of water and mechanical inspections.
6. Once purchased, every buyer receives an extensive handover, someone to go through the onboard systems of your new/ pre-loved boat plus provide you with boat handling tuition if required, and of course it doesn't just end there...
7. After sales service is not a cliché, it is an important part of our business. If required, we will align you with the right technicians in your area to give you that ongoing support.
8. Motoryachts Unlimited frequently host Boat Owner Educational Clinics to help boat owners to become more familiar with the diagnosis and possible repairs of onboard systems.
9. Motoryachts Unlimited can advice on the range of spare parts you should carry onboard, items common to most luxury boat brands, those parts which often fail or require regular replacement when you least expect it.
10. As members of the Marine Brokers Institute of Western Australia Motoryachts Unlimited maintain registered Trust Accounts, utilize the industry standard sales contracts and agency agreements and operate under a strict code of conduct and rules of practice set out by the Institute.
Motoryachts Unlimited are available all hours on +61 409 620 336