|A fine example of a Series 1 RIviera 47 Open Flybridge model. Highly optioned from new for the 2003 Sydney Boat Show display. Regular scheduled maintenance by her current owners have kept this Riviera looking her best.
A long inventory of equipment includes watermaker, dishwasher, forward facing sonar, surveillance cameras, foredeck dinghy davit, HF, VHF and 27meg marine radios, new audo visual systems, excellent electronics package, fitted linen, washer/dryer, the list goes on...
Her teak cockpit floor looks brand new and the gelcoat still holds a gloss. She is a credit to her owners.
5 blade Veem high performance propellers coupled with the Cummins QSM 11 engines produce 32+ knots top speed.
Here is a list of what has been more recently upgraded:
New TV and audio system
New carpets and protector cover - $8K
Engines serviced in Jan 2016 - MArimino Marine
Antifuled in December 2015
LED spreader lights
LED internal lights
4 x surveillance cameras - engine room, saloon, cockpit, bow
Rear flybridge shade cover
Helm chairs replaced
Fresh water deck wash
Spare parts inventory for long range cruising
Telephone wifi system
If you are looking for a Series 1 for what I believe is the better layout, then you must view this boat. Well priced and ready to go anywhere today!
To arrange a viewing of for more info, please contact exclusive agent Brendon Grieve | Motoryachts Unlimited | 0409 620 336
Riviera 47 Riviera 47 Riviera 47
||MU1135 Riviera 47 Series 1|
||47' 2" - 14.38m|
||South Fremantle WA | Motoryachts Unlimited|
||The Riviera Group|
||The Riviera Group|
||2 x 660hp|
|Engine Hours (2nd Engine)
||11.8L @ 8kn|
||30 + knots|
||20 to 25 knots - your choice|
||2 x Veem 5 blade props - shaft drives|
||Onan 11kva 2560hrs|
||10hp 4 stroke Honda outboard|
||Forward island double, port side bunk beds, starboard guest cabin with double and single berths|
||2 internal shower stalls in the master and guest head|
||2 x Sealand Vacuflush systems|
||New audio visual system|
||Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning|
||Dishwasher, ceramic 2 burner hob, upright fridge freezer, microwave, dry storage under floor, loads of under bench storage|
||Cockpit eutectic fridge freezer|
|Hot Water System
||Plough anchor on chain road|
||10 man liferaft|
||4 hand held|
||240V AC, 12/24V DC|
|Garmin GPS 4012 chart plotter, auto pilot, depth sounder, sonar|
||10 Great Reasons To Buy A Luxury Motor Yacht From Motoryachts Unlimited
1. Brendon Grieve, director of Motoryachts Unlimited has been working in the industry for three decades. Valuing and selling luxury motor yachts has been his specialty since 1997.
2. Motoryachts Unlimited work with marine brokers from around the world - more scope to find you the right boat. We can also arrange delivery... Anywhere!
3. Many of our business partners and luxury boat consultants have also been in the marine industry for decades. Their experience and advice is overwhelming and on tap if required.
4. Our showroom has no boundary. It extends to marinas around Australia and the world. We regularly arrange 'Boat Opens', this also gives you a taste of optional marina facilities to berth your new boat.
5. During the buying process Motoryachts Unlimited manage the pre-purchase inspections for you, giving you a list of independent surveyors from whom to choose from, then coordinate the test run, out of water and mechanical inspections.
6. Once purchased, every buyer receives an extensive handover, someone to go through the onboard systems of your new/ pre-loved boat plus provide you with boat handling tuition if required, and of course it doesn't just end there...
7. After sales service is not a cliché, it is an important part of our business. If required, we will align you with the right technicians in your area to give you that ongoing support.
8. Motoryachts Unlimited frequently host Boat Owner Educational Clinics to help boat owners to become more familiar with the diagnosis and possible repairs of onboard systems.
9. Motoryachts Unlimited can advice on the range of spare parts you should carry onboard, items common to most luxury boat brands, those parts which often fail or require regular replacement when you least expect it.
10. As members of the Marine Brokers Institute of Western Australia Motoryachts Unlimited maintain registered Trust Accounts, utilize the industry standard sales contracts and agency agreements and operate under a strict code of conduct and rules of practice set out by the Institute.
Motoryachts Unlimited are available all hours on +61 409 620 336