|One thing you can say about the Riviera 47 Series 1 is that it suits our WA lifestyle perfectly. Big enough to scoot up to the Abrolhos 200nm north of Fremantle, and comfortable for a family or two to live aboard at Rottnest Island, agile enough to meander through the bays. The 47 incorporates many of the features from home including dishwashers, watermakers and large screen TV's, great refrigeration and absolute currency when it comes to resale. There is always a buyer for a 47 Riviera.
The inventory/options list on Scooby Doo also include airconditioning to all internal areas, an additional 900 ltr forward fuel tank for those longer journeys, Raymarine Electronics incorporating Radar/Plotter/GPS/Fish finder & autopilot, bow thruster, 350kg tender davit, teak to cockpit floor, the list goes on... This is a really well loved example of a Riviera 47 open flybridge cruiser. Current owners purchased her ex Port Linclon from the orignial owner, a commercial fisherman who kept her as his own pleasure boat.
To arrange a viewing please contact exclusive agent Brendon Grieve | Motoryachts Unlimited | 0409 620 336
||MU1798 Riviera 47 ER897|
||47' 0" - 14.33m|
||South Fremantle WA | Motoryachts Unlimited|
||The Riviera Group|
||The Riviera Group|
||Twin C12 Caterpillar engines|
||2 x 660hp|
|Engine Hours (2nd Engine)
||20 to 25 knots|
||Bow thruster only|
||2300L main plus optional 900L forward tank|
||620L plus watermaker|
||3.9m Westribs aluminium floor RIB|
||Forward master stateroom, port bunk beds, starboard side by side single berths|
||2 internal shower stalls in the master and guest head|
||2 x Sealand Vacuflush toilets|
||Enormous digigtal TV|
||Aircon throughout interior|
||A great layout with room for two, upright fridge freezer so you dont have to stoop. Ample bench space.|
||Cockpit eutectic fridge freezer, upright galley fridge freezer, flybridge bar fridge|
||Cockpit eutiectic fridge/freezer|
||2 hob electric|
|Hot Water System
||Delta anchoe with all chain rode. Muir remote winch with chain counter|
||Integrated engine room automatic fire supression system|
||240V AC and 12/24V DC|
|GPS - Raymarine RL 80C
Depth Sounder - Raymarine L1260
Autopilot - Raymarine ST 6001
||10 Great Reasons To Buy A Luxury Motor Yacht From Motoryachts Unlimited
1. Brendon Grieve, director of Motoryachts Unlimited has been working in the industry for three decades. Valuing and selling luxury motor yachts has been his specialty since 1997.
2. Motoryachts Unlimited work with marine brokers from around the world - more scope to find you the right boat. We can also arrange delivery... Anywhere!
3. Many of our business partners and luxury boat consultants have also been in the marine industry for decades. Their experience and advice is overwhelming and on tap if required.
4. Our showroom has no boundary. It extends to marinas around Australia and the world. We regularly arrange 'Boat Opens', this also gives you a taste of optional marina facilities to berth your new boat.
5. During the buying process Motoryachts Unlimited manage the pre-purchase inspections for you, giving you a list of independent surveyors from whom to choose from, then coordinate the test run, out of water and mechanical inspections.
6. Once purchased, every buyer receives an extensive handover, someone to go through the onboard systems of your new/ pre-loved boat plus provide you with boat handling tuition if required, and of course it doesn't just end there...
7. After sales service is not a cliché, it is an important part of our business. If required, we will align you with the right technicians in your area to give you that ongoing support.
8. Motoryachts Unlimited frequently host Boat Owner Educational Clinics to help boat owners to become more familiar with the diagnosis and possible repairs of onboard systems.
9. Motoryachts Unlimited can advice on the range of spare parts you should carry onboard, items common to most luxury boat brands, those parts which often fail or require regular replacement when you least expect it.
10. As members of the Marine Brokers Institute of Western Australia Motoryachts Unlimited maintain registered Trust Accounts, utilize the industry standard sales contracts and agency agreements and operate under a strict code of conduct and rules of practice set out by the Institute.
Motoryachts Unlimited are available all hours on +61 409 620 336