|The Riviera 58 was the forerunner to what is now the Riviera 61. An awesome high powered luxury craft with accessories and features to make any cruise comfortable. Four delightfully appointed cabins accommodating up to 8 in comfort with 3 ensuites. This allows two families to enjoy time onboard. The enclosed flybridge doubles as additional sleeping or simply a retreat when not underway.
Massive 64FT 5" length overall
Upgraded engines to twin 1400hp
Additional docking station to rear of flybridge
Two Onan generators
Air irconditioned throughout
Stellanator desalinator (Watermaker)
Wine fridge.. The list goes on
To arrange a viewing please contact Brendon Grieve on 0409 620 336
||MU1527 Riviera 58 Flybridge|
||58' 0" - 17.68m|
||5.4m or 17FT 9"|
||South Fremantle WA | Brendon Grieve's Motoryachts Unlimited|
||The Riviera Group|
||The Riviera Group|
||Fibreglass/GRP Teak cockpit floor|
||Fibreglass and teak|
||Twin Caterpillar 3412 diesel shaft drive engines - 2 x 1400hp
Twin Disc gear boxes
||2 x 1400hp|
||22 to 25 knots|
||Convetional shaft drive|
||Onan MDKAF 22.5kva 4550hrs and Onan MDKAL 7.5kva|
||Additional fuel - 2 tanks - total approx 6000L (Standard 4,200L)|
||Desalinator plus 814L tank|
||2009 Brig RIB|
||50hp Honda 4 stroke|
||Starboard master stateroom with queen, forward guest island double, port forward with bunk beds, port rear utility room with two single berths. Three ensuites.|
||3 ensuites with shower stalls plus 1 in the shared day head|
||3 x Sealand Vacuflush toilet systems|
||Fully aircondtioned - reverse cycle|
||A galley suited to a gourmet cook! Loads of benchspace, storage and refrigeration and set forward of the saloon so you are still part of the action.|
||2 fridges and separate freezer in galley, large cockpit icebox, fly bridge fridge, wine cooler in saloon and icemaker.|
|Hot Water System
||110VAC and 12/24V DC systems|
|Icom IC-M502 + DSC marine radio
Ritchie magnetic compass
Furuno Navnet radar
Furuno Navnet GPR plotter / sounder
Garmin GPS MAP 5212
Simrad AP 22 auto pilot - not working
||Electric dinghy davit mounted on the bow to lift and store the RIB tender|
||1. Brendon Grieve, director of Motoryachts Unlimited has been working in the industry for three decades and has been involved in almost 800 boat sales - both new and pre-loved. Valuing and selling luxury motor yachts has been his specialty since 1997.
2. Motoryachts Unlimited work with marine brokers from around the world - more scope to find you the right boat. We can also arrange delivery... Anywhere!
3. Many of our business partners and luxury boat consultants have also been in the marine industry for decades. Their experience and advice is overwhelming and on tap if required.
4. Our showroom has no boundary. It extends to marinas around Australia and the world. We regularly arrange 'Boat Opens', this also gives you a taste of optional marina facilities to berth your new boat.
5. During the buying process Motoryachts Unlimited manage the pre-purchase inspections for you, giving you a list of independent surveyors from whom to choose from, then coordinate the test run, out of water and mechanical inspections.
6. Once purchased, every buyer receives an extensive handover, someone to go through the onboard systems of your new/ pre-loved boat plus provide you with boat handling tuition if required, and of course it doesn't just end there...
7. After sales service is not a cliché, it is an important part of our business. If required, we will align you with the right technicians in your area to give you that ongoing support.
8. Motoryachts Unlimited frequently host Boat Owner Educational Clinics to help boat owners to become more familiar with the diagnosis and possible repairs of onboard systems.
9. Motoryachts Unlimited can advice on the range of spare parts you should carry onboard, items common to most luxury boat brands, those parts which often fail or require regular replacement when you least expect it.
10. As members of the Marine Brokers Institute of Western Australia Motoryachts Unlimited maintain registered Trust Accounts, utilize the industry standard sales contracts and agency agreements and operate under a strict code of conduct and rules of practice set out by the Institute.
Motoryachts Unlimited are available all hours on +61 409 620 336