|I have had a lot to do with the Riviera M360 over the years, firstly as a representative of the new Riviera boats for 8 years plus the number of this model I have sold new and pre-owned. Compared with many other sport cruisers of this size in the market, I believe they represent the best value for money because of their solid construction.
I always say you can tell the quality of a brand by the way they look with time. Walk down the jetties and you will see the M360 standing up better than most. Quality gelcoat, solid fibreglass hardtop in lieu of the more common canvas. Even if they are looking a bit tired they still come up looking brilliant with a little elbow grease.
The winner for me is the outside entertaining area - sensible and comfortable seating for a crowd, a massive solid teak table which drops to make a day lounge or bed, all adorned with quality outdoor fabrics, plus everyone will be on the same deck level.
This paritcular M360 has just been serviced and antifouled ready for the season. The owners are hoping to put the cash into a new home before purchasing their next, larger boat. At $159,000, you can't buy better considering they were $400K when landed new into WA.
Sure there is always something to spend on a pre-loved vessel but 'Slipstream'holds her ground.
All Riviera M360's came pretty well equipped from new so there is really nothing to add. A tender and outboard compliment the package well.
The bow thruster is a fabulous inclusion which aids in berthing and manouvring in general.
She is currently berthed in the Fremantle area and this can be transferred to a new owner if required.
Last antifouled - Feb 2017
Last serviced - Feb 2017
For more information and to arrange a viewing please contact Brendon Grieve | Motoryacths Unlimited | 0409 620 336
Motoryachts Unlimited provide a personal and comprehensive vessel handover and ongoing telephone support to purchasers
For more information and to arrange a viewing contact Brendon Grieve | Motoryachts Unlimited | 0409 620 336
||MU1091 Riviera M360 DR911|
||36' 0" - 10.98m|
||South Fremantle WA | Motoryachts Unlimited|
||The Riviera Group|
||Twin 350 MAG MPI - Freshwater-cooled petrol V8 inboards/outboard with multipoint fuel injection, digital electronic throttle and shift
Just serviced - Total Marine Mandurah
||2 x 320hp|
||560 hours approx|
|Engine Hours (2nd Engine)
||560 hours approx|
||Twin Bravo 3 stern drives - counter rotating props|
||Sidepower bow thruster|
||Yes - 15HP less than twelve months old|
||Forward Island berth
Amidship cabin with 2 single berths
Rear entertaining deck table lowers to create another bed/day lounge
Saloon lounge could also be utilised as an additional single berth
||4 to 7|
||Shower in the head plus transom shower|
||Sealand Vacu-Flush with holding tank|
||Lower cabin fitted with ducted airconditioning|
||Starboard side galley with electric hob, microwave oven, ender bench fridge and storage, exhaust fan.|
||Cockpit bar fridge
Gallet fridge freezer
Area under helm chair can fit an esky for additional storage
||Single hob electric ceramic stove|
|Hot Water System
||Runs off 240V and engine heat exchanger system|
||Muir electric anchor windlass with chain rode. Foot cntrols on deck plus helm remote control operation|
||Engine room fire suppression system - operational but out of service|
||12V DC and 240V AC systems|
|Navman multi function display with GPS and sounder plus engine diagnostic readout|
||10 Great Reasons To Buy A Luxury Motor Yacht From Motoryachts Unlimited
1. Brendon Grieve, director of Motoryachts Unlimited has been working in the industry for three decades and has been involved in almost 800 boat sales - both new and pre-loved. Valuing and selling luxury motor yachts has been his specialty since 1997.
2. Motoryachts Unlimited work with marine brokers from around the world - more scope to find you the right boat. We can also arrange delivery... Anywhere!
3. Many of our business partners and luxury boat consultants have also been in the marine industry for decades. Their experience and advice is overwhelming and on tap if required.
4. Our showroom has no boundary. It extends to marinas around Australia and the world. We regularly arrange 'Boat Opens', this also gives you a taste of optional marina facilities to berth your new boat.
5. During the buying process Motoryachts Unlimited manage the pre-purchase inspections for you, giving you a list of independent surveyors from whom to choose from, then coordinate the test run, out of water and mechanical inspections.
6. Once purchased, every buyer receives an extensive handover, someone to go through the onboard systems of your new/ pre-loved boat plus provide you with boat handling tuition if required, and of course it doesn't just end there...
7. After sales service is not a cliche, it is an important part of our business. If required, we will align you with the right technicians in your area to give you that ongoing support.
8. Motoryachts Unlimited frequently host Boat Owner Educational Clinics to help boat owners to become more familiar with the diagnosis and possible repairs of onboard systems.
9. Motoryachts Unlimited can advice on the range of spare parts you should carry onboard, items common to most luxury boat brands, those parts which often fail or require regular replacement when you least expect it.
10. As members of the Marine Brokers Institute of Western Australia Motoryachts Unlimited maintain registered Trust Accounts, utilise the industry standard sales contracts and agency agreements and operate under a strict code of conduct and rules of practice set out by the Institute.
Motoryachts Unlimited are available all hours on +61 409 620 336