|A rare find in WA at the moment - Riviera M400 with new Volvo Penta D6 engines, only 120 hours. She features all of the usual equipment, Raymarine GPS, airconditioning, icemaker, bar fridge, relatively new Sunbrella exterior upholstery. Recently details and serviced.
Accommodation includes a forward island double, a midships cabin with a double and single berth, plus the cockpit lounge converts into another double berth if required.
A bow thruster enables easy manouvering, this coupled with electronic throttle controls for exceptional handling.
The main deck area is ideal for entertaining, one level throughout, plenty of built in seating plus a large solid teak and SS table.
Fuel capacity to get you hundreds of miles down the coast with reasonable economy.
For more information please contact Brendon Grieve | Motoryachts Unlimited | 0409 620 336
** NOW SOLD **
||MU1244 Riviera M400 DD658|
||40' 0" - 12.20m|
||South Fremantle WA | Brendon Grieve's Motoryachts|
||The Riviera Group|
||The Riviera Group|
||Twin Volvo Penta D6 Stern drives - new in 2012|
||2 x 350hp|
||Twin Duoprop stern drives|
||Onan MDKAV 7kva|
||Forward island double, amidship guest cabin with double berth and single. The cockpit lounge doubles as a bed|
||5 plus 2|
||Shower stall in main head plus transom shower|
||TV and stereo systems|
||Reverse cycle airconditioning|
||2 hob electric ceramic ccoktop, Solid surface benchtops, loads of storage space|
||Galley 12V/240V fridge/freezer. 12V cockpit fridge/freezer. Note: 240V icemaker not working|
||2 Hob electric|
|Hot Water System
||Bruce stainless steal anchor on chain rode|
||Seafire auto fire extinguishing system|
||12V and 240V systems|
|Raymarine C80 GPS/plotter/sounder|
||10 Great Reasons To Buy A Luxury Motor Yacht From Motoryachts Unlimited
1. Brendon Grieve, director of Motoryachts Unlimited has been working in the industry for three decades and has been involved in almost 800 boat sales - both new and pre-loved. Valuing and selling luxury motor yachts has been his specialty since 1997.
2. Motoryachts Unlimited work with marine brokers from around the world - more scope to find you the right boat. We can also arrange delivery... Anywhere!
3. Many of our business partners and luxury boat consultants have also been in the marine industry for decades. Their experience and advice is overwhelming and on tap if required.
4. Our showroom has no boundary. It extends to marinas around Australia and the world. We regularly arrange 'Boat Opens', this also gives you a taste of optional marina facilities to berth your new boat.
5. During the buying process Motoryachts Unlimited manage the pre-purchase inspections for you, giving you a list of independent surveyors from whom to choose from, then coordinate the test run, out of water and mechanical inspections.
6. Once purchased, every buyer receives an extensive handover, someone to go through the onboard systems of your new/ pre-loved boat plus provide you with boat handling tuition if required, and of course it doesn't just end there...
7. After sales service is not a cliché, it is an important part of our business. If required, we will align you with the right technicians in your area to give you that ongoing support.
8. Motoryachts Unlimited frequently host Boat Owner Educational Clinics to help boat owners to become more familiar with the diagnosis and possible repairs of onboard systems.
9. Motoryachts Unlimited can advice on the range of spare parts you should carry onboard, items common to most luxury boat brands, those parts which often fail or require regular replacement when you least expect it.
10. As members of the Marine Brokers Institute of Western Australia Motoryachts Unlimited maintain registered Trust Accounts, utilize the industry standard sales contracts and agency agreements and operate under a strict code of conduct and rules of practice set out by the Institute.
Motoryachts Unlimited are available all hours on +61 409 620 336