|Salthouse Enclosed Flybridge Game Fisher, New Zealand built to a super yacht standard.
Bob Salthouse, Principal of Salthouse Marine Group in Auckland has been designing and building sport fishing boats for more than 30 years and over 750 boats have been built to date from his designs. His hulls are famous for their seakeeping capabilities and are used by the New Zealand Customs Service for patrolling the country's coastline.
"FOR PETE'S SAKE" is a customized long range sport fishing boat which has been maintained by a full time captain.
This is an opportunity for someone who is looking for a comfortable, efficient, and economical boat to coastal cruise and fish the east coast of Australia or alternatively the waters off the coast of Mexico and Central America.
The boat is nicely finished and features all of the comforts and amenities expected in a boat capable of cruising and fishing. Spacious, air conditioned, enclosed bridge allows comfortable operation in all weather conditions.
||"For Pete's Sake"|
||62' 0" - 18.90m|
||North America and Caribbean|
||* Salthouse Marine Group|
||* Deck is molded, hand laminated fiberglass with balsa core and carbon fibre|
||* 635 HP, Twin, Inboard, Diesel, QSM-11, Cummins. Engine room: * Twin Cummins QSMII 635hp engines with 5114A down angle gear boxes
* Engine room C02 fire extinguishing system
* Bennett trim tabs
* Racor fuel filters
* Smoke/heat detector, audio/visual alarm
* (5) Rule bilge pumps
* Sea Recovery 800 GPD water maker (serviced 7/13)
* Cruiseair 5-zone A/C system, 36,000 in salon, 24,000 in pilothouse, 10,000 in main cabin, and 7,000 in additional
* Stainless steel 2 ½" twin propeller shafts
* Twin Drivesaver flexible couplings
* Chatfield Blue water lip shaft seals
* Cast bronze rudders
* Henley 4-blade props
* Acoustop sound proofing, deck/bulkheads, machinery and fittings, soft-mounted where possible to eliminate/reduce noise transfer
* Salthouse designed/developed venturi underwater secondary mufflers, twin engine dual water lock systems
* Engine air intakes: dual with water separators and dual forced air ventilation
* Strainers: dual sea water intakes, main engines and generators, visual inspection glasses, gate/shut-off valves
||* Onan 17kW genset * 9.5 kW Phasor genset with Kubota diesel engine (new 12/13)|
||* 4,164 Litres|
||* 984 Litres|
||* 13'6" Zodiac Yachtline RIB tender * Tender chocks, tie down system and cover|
||* Yamaha 25hp, 4-stroke outboard|
||* The unique interior layout features multiple lounging/dining areas.
* Port and starboard sliding transom doors access the large fishing cockpit.
* Entry through door to an aft "al fresco" dining/lounge area, U-shaped dinette with power drop-down windows to cockpit and galley. This area is also air-conditioned and has an enclosed day head and rod storage locker.
* Another door leads into the main salon with built-in cabinetry, bar w/icemaker and television to starboard, L-shaped dinette with removable cocktail table forward to port, and the U-shaped galley aft to port.
* Going forward and down stairs are three staterooms; the master with centerline walk-around bed is forward with ensuite head, guest stateroom to port with twin lower berths and separate access to guest head, and 2nd guest cabin to starboard with upper/lower berths.
* Circular stairway leads from salon to enclosed, air-conditioned bridge which features two helm chairs, L-shaped settee, and access to aft outside bridge deck with control station overlooking cockpit.
||* Large U-shaped galley adjoining main salon
* Miele 4-burner electric cook top with stainless steel cover and full-size oven
* Twin stainless steel sinks
* Seagull filtered drinking water
* Custom sliding knife drawer and spice rack
* 9 Drawers for china and kitchen equipment storage
* 3 Large storage cabinets
* Condiment storage locker
* Custom paper towel holder
* Built-in microwave
* Espresso machine
* Cherry and white ash floor
* Terrazine countertops and back splashes
* Electric drop-down window separating galley from aft alfresco lounge area
||* GE two door refrigerator/freezer with teak panel doors|
||* Muir 3500,24V reversible anchor windlass with remote
* Danforth 30 kg stainless steel anchor with 300' of 10mm chain
* Stern anchor - alum. 60' chain, 180' rode
* Fortress lightweight stern anchor/emergency main anchor
||* Life Jackets
* Bilge pumps
||* Shore power 50amp 220v
* 24v engine alternators for starting battery banks
* Mastervolt Sinewave 5kW 100 amp inverter/charger
* House bank with 4 - 12V heavy duty batteries
* Engine bank with 2 - 12V heavy duty batteries per engine
* Genset start batteries
* Bow thruster battery
|* (2) Standard Spectrum VHF radios
* Dual Furuno Navnet displays: radar, depth, GPS
* Simrad/Robertson autopilot
* Cummins engine gauges and displays
* Sirius satellite radio
||* Deck is molded, hand laminated fiberglass with balsa core and carbon fiber stiffening for high strength and thermal insulation
* Side decks, foredeck, bridge and cockpit areas are non-skid surfaces
* 4 Watertight bulkheads
* Bow sprit/pulpit, molded, stainless steel bow roller with stainless steel chain chafe pad
* Davco davit with power up/down on boom
||Fully equipped for all styles of fishing from marlin and tuna to exotic bottom fish, with over 100 sq. Feet of open space.
* Tackle station
* Tackle locker
* Bait tank - 50 gal.
* (11) Rod holders
* Removable fishing chair
* Plate in deck for big game chair pedestal
* Fiberglass outriggers
* Padded coamings with: bins, port & starboard storage lockers, and trash disposal inside
* Steps to side and foredeck
* Removable custom decorative dining table
* Salt and fresh water wash downs
* (2) Sliding transom doors
* Large scuppers
* Stainless steel removable swim ladder
* (2) Hatches allowing access to lazarette and generator areas
* Removable boarding platform
The Lazarette located under the cockpit floor offers equipment storage space and access to tanks and pumps.
* Black water tank: 180 ltrs
* Grey water tank: 900 ltrs
We can arrange shipping, customs importation and commissioning for you so that the process is seamless.
THIS IS A SERIOUSLY FABULOUS COASTAL CRUISER/GAME FISHER, IN EXCELLENT CONDITION, OFFERED FOR SALE AT A BARGAIN PRICE.
CONTACT US ON 07 5502 3124 OR BY EMAIL TO ARRANGE AN INSPECTION.
DISCLAIMER: The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his surveyor to investigate such details as the buyer desires. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.