|Sea Ray 370 Sundancer, also known as the 415 in Australia. Massive 41ft length overall.
No expense has been spared in the maintenance and upkeep of this beautiful craft. Many items onboard have been renewed or replaced making this Sea Ray a perfect starter boat for someone who wants to minimise outgoings. Ideal for cruising upstream under the bridges of the Swan, adding another dimension to your boating if you don't want to be restricted to the ocean.
A wide beam and ergonomic cockpit seating provides a large area for entertaining guests. Updated Raymarine navigation equipment including an auto pilot makes cruising a breeze.
A well appointed galley and second dining area is located down stairs. Accommodation is located forward and aft of the saloon. Carpets and upholstery are all in fabulous condition.
Here are just some of the highlights and features:
Antifouled September 2016 ready for the season ahead
Upgraded galaxy black granite benchtops
Extended swim platform
Marinedeck cork decking to swim board
LED transom lights
Spare anchor and chain
Rigid inflatable boat with15hp Mercury outboard mounted on custom dinghy chocks
Bow thruster for improved manoeuvering
Prop speed to running gear
New Raymarine navigation equipment
New stereo system with Ipod interface
Heavy duty battery charger
New Engel cockpit fridge
New Westerbeke 7kva 240V generator
To arrange a viewing, please contact Brendon Grieve | Motoryachts Unlimited | 0409 620 336
||MU1803 Sea Ray 415 DR498|
||37' 0" - 11.28m|
||12ft 7" (3.8am)|
||81.3cm - Ideal for shallow draft cruising|
||South Fremantle WA | Motoryachts Unlimited|
||Sea Ray USA|
||2 x 7.4 MPI V- drives|
||2 x 380hp|
||Approx 330 Both rebuilt|
||240V AC Westerbeke 7kva - New in 2014|
||Forward island double for the master. Amidship cabin with double berth hich converts to a lounge|
||1 to 2|
||1 with 151L holding tank|
||2 x 12V LCD TV's with DVD players|
||Ducted reverse cycle airconditioning|
||Galley / freezer Vitrfrigo and Engel cockpit fridges|
||Electric 4 hob ceramic|
|Hot Water System
||Electric remote controlled anchor winch|
||Engine room fire suppression system|
||240V AC and 12V DC|
|Raymarine 9" Hybrid Touch
Raymarine auto pilot
||10 Great Reasons To Buy A Luxury Motor Yacht From Motoryachts Unlimited
1. Brendon Grieve, director of Motoryachts Unlimited has been working in the industry for three decades and has been involved in almost 800 boat sales - both new and pre-loved. Valuing and selling luxury motor yachts has been his specialty since 1997.
2. Motoryachts Unlimited work with marine brokers from around the world - more scope to find you the right boat. We can also arrange delivery... Anywhere!
3. Many of our business partners and luxury boat consultants have also been in the marine industry for decades. Their experience and advice is overwhelming and on tap if required.
4. Our showroom has no boundary. It extends to marinas around Australia and the world. We regularly arrange 'Boat Opens', this also gives you a taste of optional marina facilities to berth your new boat.
5. During the buying process Motoryachts Unlimited manage the pre-purchase inspections for you, giving you a list of independent surveyors from whom to choose from, then coordinate the test run, out of water and mechanical inspections.
6. Once purchased, every buyer receives an extensive handover, someone to go through the onboard systems of your new/ pre-loved boat plus provide you with boat handling tuition if required, and of course it doesn't just end there...
7. After sales service is not a cliché, it is an important part of our business. If required, we will align you with the right technicians in your area to give you that ongoing support.
8. Motoryachts Unlimited frequently host Boat Owner Educational Clinics to help boat owners to become more familiar with the diagnosis and possible repairs of onboard systems.
9. Motoryachts Unlimited can advice on the range of spare parts you should carry onboard, items common to most luxury boat brands, those parts which often fail or require regular replacement when you least expect it.
10. As members of the Marine Brokers Institute of Western Australia Motoryachts Unlimited maintain registered Trust Accounts, utilize the industry standard sales contracts and agency agreements and operate under a strict code of conduct and rules of practice set out by the Institute.