|Sea Ray 44 Sedan Bridge - 48ft LOA including swim board. Features 2 lovely cabins with their own ensuites which look like they have never been slept in. Twin Cummins diesel shaft drive give her a cruising speed in the low 20's and a sprint of approx 27 knots.
Just antifouled and polished from top to bottom and the flybridge clears are brand new. She literally went back in the water and I personally steamed her 35 nautical miles straight to Mandurah for the show. She sat on 23 knots all the way with hardly a splash of salt on the deck.
Sea Ray Navigator II - Integrated navigation system
The large saloon windows provide panoramic views from inside the boat
Enclosed stairs to flybridge - as opposed to the traditional ladder
Timber venetian curtains to saloon windows
Additional seating/day lounge on the flybridge. This means the skipper will never be alone!
Yacht Controller for wireless remote vessel manoeuvering - $10K option
Hydraulic swim platform for mounting a tender or just lazing about with your feet in the water - $35K option
Stainless steel BBQ and swimboard rail mount
Blue underwater lights
Ultra Leather lounges in saloon
Flexiteak low maintenance decking to flybridge, cockpit and swim board decks
Vacuflush sanitation systems
Raymarine auto pilot
Raymarine E120 12" Multi function display with GPS
Raymarine 49E VHF marine radio
Shore power cord retractor
Satellite TV antenna
Reverso oil change system
Step straight into this boat for the summer with little to spend over and above general running costs.
To view, visit me - Brendon Grieve at the Mandurah Boat Show this Friday, Saturday and Sunday 7 - 8 October
||1804 Sea Ray 44SD|
||44' 0" - 13.42m|
||14ft 3" (4.27m)|
||Approx 10 tonne dry|
||South Fremantle WA | Motoryachts Unlimited|
||2 x 500hp|
||790 Oct 2016|
|Engine Hours (2nd Engine)
||Approx 140L/hr at 2300 RPM - 22 knots|
||22 to 24 knots|
||Twin direct shaft drives|
||Onan 9kva generator|
||Flybridge clears brand new October 2016|
||Forward master double with ensuite. Portside guest with two singles which convert to queen, saloon sofabed. Flybridge rear lounge also converts to day lounge or additional bedding|
||2 shower stalls in ensuites|
||2 x Sealand Vacuflush systems with 151L black water holding tank|
||Reverse cycle ducted throughout|
||Microwave oven, 2 hob electric ceramic stove, upright fridge freezer unit|
||Galley fridge freezer
Cockpit bar fridge
||2 hob electric|
|Hot Water System
||Electric remote controlled anchor winch. Chain rode. Delta style anchor|
||Automatic/manual Seafire engine room extinguisher system|
||110V AC systems which have been set up to run off 240V shore power if required.
12V and 24V DC systems
Splendide Clothes washer/dryer
|Raymarine auto pilot
Raymarine E120 12" Multi function display with GPS/radar
Raymarine 49E VHF marine radio
||10 Great Reasons To Buy A Luxury Motor Yacht From Motoryachts Unlimited
1. Brendon Grieve, director of Motoryachts Unlimited has been working in the industry for three decades and has been involved in almost 800 boat sales - both new and pre-loved. Valuing and selling luxury motor yachts has been his specialty since 1997.
2. Motoryachts Unlimited work with marine brokers from around the world - more scope to find you the right boat. We can also arrange delivery... Anywhere!
3. Many of our business partners and luxury boat consultants have also been in the marine industry for decades. Their experience and advice is overwhelming and on tap if required.
4. Our showroom has no boundary. It extends to marinas around Australia and the world. We regularly arrange 'Boat Opens', this also gives you a taste of optional marina facilities to berth your new boat.
5. During the buying process Motoryachts Unlimited manage the pre-purchase inspections for you, giving you a list of independent surveyors from whom to choose from, then coordinate the test run, out of water and mechanical inspections.
6. Once purchased, every buyer receives an extensive handover, someone to go through the onboard systems of your new/ pre-loved boat plus provide you with boat handling tuition if required, and of course it doesn't just end there...
7. After sales service is not a cliché, it is an important part of our business. If required, we will align you with the right technicians in your area to give you that ongoing support.
8. Motoryachts Unlimited frequently host Boat Owner Educational Clinics to help boat owners to become more familiar with the diagnosis and possible repairs of onboard systems.
9. Motoryachts Unlimited can advice on the range of spare parts you should carry onboard, items common to most luxury boat brands, those parts which often fail or require regular replacement when you least expect it.
10. As members of the Marine Brokers Institute of Western Australia Motoryachts Unlimited maintain registered Trust Accounts, utilize the industry standard sales contracts and agency agreements and operate under a strict code of conduct and rules of practice set out by the Institute.